Chapter 33. Say your goodbyes

"You violated the trust,
                        Of a mother,
                          Of a child,
     May you suffer for your actions"

                "You violated the trust,                        Of a mother,                          Of a child,     May you suffer for your actions"

Trigger warning: mentioning of sexual abuse

Inez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As i made my way back to Olympus palace I couldn't help but think what the sisters said. I didn't knew what they meant with their riddle at the time but one thing stuck to my mind..

I was Nyx's descendant? I guess it was possible. From what the Fates told me my great grandfather was half god. He was raised on earth and died a mortal death, same with my grandfather and father too.

From what I have read the god genes only last a few generations so the chance of me having it was close to zero.

I was greeted by Artemis,Apollo,Deimos and Arlo sitting on the stairs. They all jumped up as they saw me.

"So? How did it go?" Arlo asked.

"They gave me a riddle.." I whispered as I was handed Marcos.

"What? No answer?" He shouted grabbing his hair. I shook my head. As Arlo cursed the fate sisters Deimos and Artemis went up to me.

"What did they say?"

"They said 'To seek his way back home he must offer the thing he cherish the most. To save your love you must find comfort in the dark.. Only when those two happens at the same time will you be free from Hades contract! You'll find comfort in a scaley someone, she'll be the weapon you need'" I said watching my peaceful baby sleep.

"Scaley someone?" Deimos grumbled to himself.

"That's the part that got you thinking idiot?" Artemis said.

"Yeah, do they mean Typhon? Hydra? Or maybe a Chimera?" Deimos said as he rubbed his chin.

"Who the hell cares! They're supposed to help us instead they gave us a riddle like we have time for a play break?!" Arlo screamed out. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. This was surely how they looked at me down on earth when i almost went insane. I took a deep breath.

"Wait here" I said before walking through the palace. I walked straight up to the door I knew Zeus was sitting in and opened it.

Inside was the same U shaped table but only five gods were present at the time. Zeus, Ares, Posidion, Athena and Hera all looked up at me holding my baby in a tight grip.

"What are you doing? Don't you see we're busy!" Ares roared.

"I don't care! You're going to help me!"

"And why would we do that?" Hera asked.

"Because 'the mortal' I was talking about earlier is Ambrose! And I'm not getting out of here before I get him back!" I yelled out. I watched how the color dropped from all of their faces.