New MD Oneshots book

Hey guys! I know you guys have been wanting different ships or smut but I couldn't put them into this book, so I made a new one!

This other book has no limits, with the exception of the ones explained in the first page.

Also I know you have been wanting smut, I'm looking at you reader! I'm pretty sure anyway-

Anyway! I hope you all are enjoying this book and I appreciate all the requests I'm getting and inspiration for other books from you all.

I know I've don't one thank you A/N but here's another! Thank you all for bringing this book to 34.7k reads!

This is the most read book I own, and I'm glad you all could get it this high. I enjoy writing for you all and reading/responding to your comments, some make me laugh while others make me concerned for your well-being.

I'm looking at the people apart of that one thread of comments about them/their family members not getting any sleep. That honestly made me concerned.

No one should be up till 5 am when they have school the next day reading! (I'm a hypocrite, I did that too-) Anyway! You all need to get some sleep and or have a great day! ^^

Thank you all again for all the suggestions and ideas I'll try to get those out as fast as humanly possible, for now go check out my new book!! It's on my page or for those who want to look it up, here it is.

Have a good day/night/afternoon and don't forget about self care!!