Chapter 5.

👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼

I kept speed walking until I reached my dorm. I quickly got into my dorm attempting to close the door but Paige put her hand inbetween the closing door and the walls and halted the door.

"Can I come in" she asked looking down at me.

"For what?" I asked giving her a stank face.

"Because we're about to leave there is no reason for me to go back to my dorm your driving" she said with a "duh" expression in her voice.

"You can stand in the hallway" I replied rolling my eyes.

She cocked her head to the side giving me the "bitch be for real" face.

"Come in" I sighed opening the door more letting her in.

She walked past me then stopped examining my dorm.

"Cute" Paige said smirking

"Mhm" I said watching her move around my room.

She pulled out my desk chair sitting herself down then pulled out her phone.

I just watched her for a couple moments before moving again. I went to my closest picking out a black shorts body suit along with a cropped flannel and black crocs.

I went to my drawers beside my desk and grabbed white Nike socks before heading into my bathroom to change.

When I got into my bathroom I immediately turned my watch back up to walkie-talkie my bestfriend.

"Bitch I got so much to tell you" I said holding down the mic button.

"GIRL FINALLY I BEEN BLOWING UP YOUR PHONE" she yelled back

"Girl my phone on dnd because I knew you was gon do that the moment you realized I turned my watch down" I laughed taking off my clothes.

"Girl whatever so what's tea" she asked

"I met two boys they names Leo and Hon su but he go by Su" I replied feeling like somebody because I'm making friends.

"He Asian ain't he" Sariah questioned

"Girl you sound so racist but yes Su is Asian" I shook my head.

"Girl you better start shooting your shot at one of them I don't even need to know what they looked like cause I know you wouldn't tell me bout nobody ugly unless it's a female you don't like" She spoke.

"They both got girlfriends I ain't met them yet but I'm meeting them today we all going out" I smiled thinking about it.

"Who's we all" she asked cheesing.

"Me, Paige, Leo, Rue, Su, Petra, and Aria" I listed all the people I was going with.

"Paiggeee so y'all been hanging around?" Spoke before I got the FaceTime call from her.

I answered the phone while putting on lotion.

"Yeh me and her been chilling mainly cause we had to this morning the principal wouldn't let me leave campus without her" I answered Sariah's question shaking my head.

"I knew y'all would become friends" Sariah said sticking her tongue out real close up on the camera.

"Sum like that" I said smiling.