Chapter 13.

👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼

(This update is only one chapter because I need a opinion you'll know what I'm talking about after you finish the chapter LMKKK)

⭐️⭐️⭐️

I woke up to a knock on my door. I immediately shot up and searched around me.

Paige was gone. Per usual I guess.

I dragged myself out of bed collecting all my memories of last night.

"Fuck" I signed rubbing my eyes.

I opened the door to see Rue. I was confused because if Paige is gone that means they have practice.

That is until I check my watch and seen it was 6pm.

"Waddup mama" Rue cheesed.

"Heyy" I tiredly returned her energy.

"What that on yo neck?" Rue squinted trying to get a better look at the hickeys I forgot I even had.

"Nothing, probably just waking up marks I was sleeping good" I yawned rubbing over the hickeys.

"I ain't know you get down like that mama" Rue smiled in shock.

"You heard what I said" I sighed shaking my head.

"Beds don't give you hickeys" Rue crossed her arms and bend down examining my neck further.

"They aren't hickeys" I rolled my eyes and stepped back so she wouldn't be so close up to see the hickeys were actually hickeys.

"Damn mama whoever it was they got you good" Rue laughed standing back up straight.

"Bed marks" I sighed again rubbing my temple.

"If you say so" She chuckled.

"What brings you here anyway?" I asked leaning my body against the door frame.

"I ain't seen you in a minute just checking up on you" Rue shrugged.

"So you came here and woke me up out of my sleep just to stand here bothering me" I crossed my arms and glared at her.

"Mama at least I know you're alive now" Rue argued.

"Girl please you knew I wasn't dead" I scoffed.

"Anyway, we having a movie night tonight cause Azzi's comes back today you coming?" Rue asked.

"Who's Azzi?" I gave her a confused look.

"Paige's best friend surprised you ain't heard about her" She informed me.

"Guess it never came around" I shrugged.

"So you'll be there?" Rue smiled.

"Where even is it gonna be at?" I sighed.

"Petra's dorm" She answered.

"I'll be there" I rolled my eyes as I watched Rue's face light up.

"Alright bet it's starts at 9pm I'm finna go pick up some snacks and stuff with Paige you tryna tag along?" Rue asked.

"Tempting but I'm tired" I half lied.

I am still a bit tired but it's more of a first waking up drowsiness. Truth is I just really didn't want to see Paige.

Things would be awkward I know because it'd likely be me making it awkward. It was different knowing we fucked while we were drunk but knowing we did it again sober was just different..