Chapter 7.

👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼

I woke up with a raging headache. I couldn't think at all how bad my head was throbbing.

I sat up and felt around the bed for Paige but she was gone.

'Mothafucka' I thought to myself before getting up and going to my bathroom.

I looked a mess you could definitely tell I had a night. I looked closely into the mirror as two purple bruises that are on my neck caught my eye.

I moved closer to the mirror running my fingers over the bruises as my memory of how I got them returned to me.

"No no no no nooo" I spoke out loud to myself as I throw a mini fit jumping around and stomping my feet.

I ran back out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone off the charger to call Sariah. The phone rung 4 times before she picked up.

"Hey bestfriend you just now waking up?" She said as she was looking at me confused.

I swiped down checking the time it was 1:00pm.

"Wait...what the fuck on yo neck" she squinted moving close up in the camera.

"Girl I got so much to tell you" I said shaking my head.

I sat down at my desk and prompted my phone up before I explained how the club went and how much fun I had. I told her about James and how I had to drive Paige's car back because of how drunk she was.

"Okkk girl she trust you to drive her around and with her car she better then me" Sariah said laughing.

"Girl shut up I've improved my driving skills" I rolled my eyes.

"All this and I still don't know how them hickeys got on yo neck when James come back to ya dorm or you went to his?" she said waiting with a huge smile on her face.

"It wasn't James it was.." I halted replaying the scene again in my head.

"Girl you for real a player out here what other fine man you meet cmon ion got all day"She said waiting on an answer.

"It wasn't a man bestfriend it was Paige" I said exhaling.

"PAIGE" Sariah gasped as she stood up and did a lap around her dorm.

"CONTINUE GIRL WHAT YOU WAITING ON" she yelled as she sat back down in front of the phone.

"She couldn't for real walk and she wasn't talking so when we pulled up back to the school I was like you finna just have to stay in my dorm tonight, right" I said making sure she was tracking.

"Mhm mhm" Sariah said nodding her head; her mouth was still agasped.

"So we get in the dorm and I turn to the lock the door and when I turnt back around she was just right there; bestfriend we made eye contact for like a full minute then she just kissed me" I continued the story trying not to smile thinking about the time we shared.

"Ok girl you don't get hickeys from kissing peoples lips cmon na" she replied waving her hand for me to continue.

"So boom! she walk me back and put me on my desk next thing I know she unzipping my dress and tryna slide her hand up to lil ma" I clapped my hand getting into story mode.

"BABY SHE WHATTT" Sariah said getting up and jogging another lap around her room before sitting back down.

"Yeah so I get to thinking like damn she drunk and probably won't remember and I'm also drunk as hell anyway her hand reach to where she almost touching the panties girl then I stopped her" I said wiping fake sweat off my forehead.