Chapter 6.

👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

We were almost back to the school and Paige kept letting songs play half way through before changing them. She's never getting aux again in my car.

She put on "lay it down" by Lloyd and by time the song was finished we were parking in the schools parking lot.

We walked back into the school immediately running into Dr.Slater.

"Some expensive purchases you ladies have made" she said looking at the bags Paige was holding.

"I see y'all are getting along" she continued as she winked at me.

"Every now and then" I replied.

"What's the special occasion?" Dr.Slater asked.

"Going out" Paige sighed.

"Perta must be going" Dr.Slater said.

"I wouldn't have gone shopping if she wasn't" Paige said laughing.

"Well I'll let you ladies go I've got work to get back to have fun tonight and make responsible choices" she said point giving us a motherly stare before walking in the opposite direction.

"I'll keep that in mind" I said looking at the Chanel bag Paige was holding.

"I should of bought a belt" Paige said looking over at me.

"I think you and I both have spend enough money for a long time" I shook my head at her.

We can up on the fork in the dorm hallways.

"Here" Paige said handing me my bags.

"I'm driving" Paige continued speaking as she walked away not giving me a chance to say no.

"Whatever" I said sucking my teeth as I walked to my dorm.

I laid my dress on my bed as I got my clothes ready to take a shower. I set a hour alarm on my phone so I wouldn't take longer than I needed to showering.

🎀🎀🎀

I got out of the shower and put on body butter, a red set, then a robe. I stepping out of my bathroom sitting down at my desk to my make up.

I went for a natural look I don't like the way a face full of exotic makeup looks on me. I fluctuated between two different types of lashes before finally deciding on which ones to apply.

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided this look didn't need glasses. I searched all over my room and bathroom for my contacts until I found them.

Putting in my contacts took 10 minutes just because I don't wear them often so I wasn't use to the feeling of them poking my eye.

I put on a flashy diamond necklace and hoops to accessorize my dress. When I heard a knock at the door.

I checked the time and it was 9:20pm.

'Shit' I thought to myself.

"IM COMING" I yelled as I quickly grabbed a purse and slipped on my shoes buckling them before opening the door to see Paige.

I was shocked by how clean she looked. Not that she ever looked dirty just in this moment she just looked really nice.

I examined Paige thoroughly. She had two braids in the front of her head leading back into her low bun.

She wasn't wearing make-up but honestly I didn't expect her to.

'She was' I started on my next thought before I was cut off.