Chapter 12.

👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

About 10 minutes passed before I heard the knock on the door I was waiting for. I examined Paige before letting her in and she immediately went to my bed.

Her hair was completely down; It was the first time I've seen it all the way down without a braid or anything. It seemed longer than I'd thought it was.

She wore navy blue pajamas pants that had tiny white shark designs on them. Her shirt matched the pants.

It was also navy blue and had one white shark design on the right side of the shirt. I thought the set was adorable aswell as the navy blue and white striped socks that she wore along with it.

"No "hi Gigi" I glared at her as she sat criss crossed smiling.

"What are we gonna do?" She asked glancing around my room.

"I wanna watch a movie but I couldn't decide on which one" I threw her the remote and went to my snack self retrieving popcorn.

I popped the popcorn as we went through many movie trailers deciding on "Saltburn" in the end. About 20 minutes into the movie I got a text from Nia.

It was really unexpected since I didn't know her personally or anything. A smile tugged at my lips as I remembered the tension filling moment we shared in the bathroom at the museum.

Nia
Come chill with me..Cams gone and the house is to quiet.

Me
I would if I wasn't busy we can fs reschedule tho I'd love to hangout

I didn't realize how my attention had been drawn away until I realized Paige was staring at me.

"What" I said turning my phone off and set it down.

"Who's that?" She mugged me as my phone vibrated once again.

"Who's who?" I tried to act oblivious to what she was talking about.

"Giani you're a terrible liar" Paige scoffed.

"And what is it that I'm lying about Ms. Bueckers" I rolled my eye returning her energy.

Paige didn't say anything she just stared at me. Which she did often when she didn't feel like answering me.

I went to pick up my phone to answer Nia.

"Let's fuck" Paige spat out randomly.

I shot my head in her direction because I don't even think she realizes what she just said. My mouth was agasp and sudden shock took over my body.

We locked eyes but I couldn't say anything. Floods of the first time she touched me and the dream I had of her came rushing into my head.

"Are you crazy" I forced myself to speak as I watched her move to in between my legs.

"I can't get the first time out of my head" She replied hovering over me.

"We were drunk" I whispered as she brought her face down to mine.

The sides of our noses touched and I could feel a necklace Paige is wearing slide against my skin. She brushed her lips back and forth against my own and the fact she hadn't kissed me already was driving me up walls.