Chapter 14.

👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼

As I greeted everyone I seen a new face I assumed it was Azzi so I went to approach her with a smile on my face ready to introduce myself. That's until another unfamiliar face came into view.

I stopped, thinking of how it was possible that everyone has failed to mention not only Azzi but also this other person. I tried to decide who looked more like a Azzi but couldn't figure it out due to the fact I didn't know the others name.

I turned around and gave Paige a confused look because she didn't even try to introduce me after visually seeing my confusion, but I noticed her eyes were somewhere else. I scanned the room following her gaze and very quickly figured out which one was Azzi.

They held the same looks on their faces before running to hug one another. I watched in awe even though I was still mad at everyone for failing to mention Azzi in the past.

I glared around the large dorm in jealousy because of how big Petra's dorm is compared to my own. As I stood there the other unknown woman made her way over to me.

"You're Gigi right?" She asked giving me warm smile.

"Yes, unfortunately they've failed to mention your name" I returned her smiled.

"They saved the best for last" She laughed.

"I'm Kamorea but I go by Kk" She introduced herself.

"Now that we're up to date on names tell me about yourself" I said moving to sit on the couch.

Me and Kk sat and talked while everyone else did the same. I learned a lot about her like favorite food, color, she plays for the basketball team, and she loves dancing.

I already loved Kk from what little I knew about her she seemed like a very positive and outgoing person. About 15 minutes passed before everyone calmed down on the chatting. I turned around to see Azzi coming in for a hug.

"I've heard a lot about you, all good things of course thrilled to finally meet you I'm Azzi" She spoke in an excited tone squeezing me but not to tight.

"Gigi" I hugged her back smiling.

Everybody was so nice in this group. usually hanging out with such a big group caused a lot of drama to spring, but these people were very unproblematic.

"When they told me about you I was so mad I wasn't here for your first day I'm sure a tour with me would have been fun rather than Rue or Paige" She giggled.

I laughed along with her and we continued to talk for a while before the snacks got assembled then everyone sat down for the movie. I sat at the corner of the couch so that I could lay down on the longer end.

After we all agreed to watch the horror movie "Smile" Paige came and laid across the couch then rested her head on my lap. I was paranoid that someone was going to find it weird until I looked around the now dark room.

Nothing could really be seen anyway and everyone was cuddled up so my worry quickly vanished. About 20 minutes into the movie Paige started to caress my inner thigh making me shift.

I removed her hand but she kept replacing it.

"Stop" I whispered to Paige sternly removing her hand again.

"Nobody's watching us" She replied moving her hand back.

"Girl do you want me to put belt to ass?" I snarled shoving her hand off me.