chapter 1

ZARA pov,
Why this dickh**d is calling me non stop.now i have to receive it.

Hlo Mr. Williams why did you call e

Ian pov,
After hearing her angelic voice I got shiver over spine but still I said,

Actually I held a meeting and now I want to get of rid from my wife.just help me Ms Smith.

Okk no problem I will help you but still tell me why you want to divorce her, with out a solid reason I can't help you.

Ok I will tell but not like this I will tell you face to face. Okk then see you tomorrow.

Okk bye.

after cutting the call I went to sleep knowing I have to go to his company tomorrow so I should sleep.after saying that I dozed off.

Tomorrow,
Mr. Williams pov,
Oh ms Smith pls take your sit and tell me what you want to eat.

Sorry Mr William but I can't because I already completed my breakfast now I think we should start our conversation tell me why u want to divorce your wife.

She is not the one whom I chose as my wife.she tricked me in a dirty way and after marrying her I got to know that she is not the one whom I love, but I still accept her as my wife but later I got to know that she is a gold digger who loves my money, she even cheating on me now tell me what should I do.

I can feel your pain but you have to hold your patience and do worry as lawyer I will make her divorce you now let me work on it. Okk bye i should leave now because I have a important case now so i will tell you about this case later.

Time skip,
At home...

Zara pov,
I know my sister hate but but before I found a place to live I have stay here.hope she let stay here for some days.

Author's pov,
Let me tell you Zara transferred here to get more salary than before.

Layla pov,
Why you came Zara?

Actually sister I got transferred here but don't I will try to leave here whenever I found a place to live.

Okk just leave as fast as you can.

Who is leaving?

O you came baby see my younger sister she came to stay with us so i told her to leave.

Why she should stay with us.if i can give you my black card then why can't she stay.

Here they were talking and there she can't digest that the person whom she is helping to get rid of her now he is her brother in law.but one thing she knew that she will not going to help him because she don't want to break her sister's family.

Author's pov,
Let me tell when they got married Zara was studying at college which is out of the country and for having exams she can't attend her sister's marriage and when Ian thought Zara is Layla and fall for her she was having her summer vacation,so she has no idea about it.

Now she is in her room and she got a knock.
Come in.

Actually I was saying that what will you do.

Actually I didn't know that you were . Brother in law if I knew then I will never help you to get divorce from your wife.and after knowing it I am still saying that I can't help you with this.

But you said that your work is your first priority.

Yes I said but I can't combine my personal and professional life.

Okk but I say I will get rid of her in front of you and you can't do anything.

With that he came downstairs and finished his dinner and she also completes her dinner.after completing she went her room and dozed off.

In the morning after waking up she got a headache and found a sting pain on her neck.when she stands on the mirror she found red and purple marks on her neck she got starlet but didn't get it that who did this.

If you want to know this then follow me and like and comment me.

English is not my first language so there can be small errors forgive me for that I will give my best to make this story beautiful and about my my previous story i am still working on it.i will try to post as soon as possible.okk bye bye 👋👋