Chapter 6

Mr. Williams pov,
How dare you son?why leave your wife for this slut.

Dad you can say whatever you want to me but you can't call my girl a slut before knowing your innocent daughter in law's character and also she is not your daughter in law now because I divorced her and married Zara. And let me show you your so called fake daughter in law's character first.

In the hall,
He plays a video on tv.

There are some intimate scenes which is done by Layla and her so called boyfriend. And played a audio where Layla said she will try to take money as much as possible. And she will try to steal the company's paper and will give to her boyfriend.

There Zara was shocked after knowing her true colours and pitted for Ian.

On the main point Layla and Zara's parents come and slap Zara because they knew what her daughter Layla told to them.
Zara became terrified, because she didn't knew anything and she was pregnant so she fainted.
After seeing this stage of Zara Ian's eyes became red due to anger,his parents saw it and they knew their son's anger so they told Ian to take Zara in his room and then talk whatever he wants to.

After that,
Mr. Smith terrified because they knew heis not only a CEO but also he has some political and underground power(mafia stuffs).so he became silent and Said nothing.

After sometime,
Doctor is she okay.

Yes she is fine but don't let her stress because now she is pregnant so you have to look after her okk doctor.

While coming the downstairs with the doctor he saw mr and mrs. smith, Layla and his parents he said nothing and walk with the doctor to the parking area.

After coming back he slapped Layla.
Then Mr. Smith shout at him said,

Why you are abusing my daughter what she did with you? For that little slut why you are messing your own family.

Oh father in law let me tell you,I never loved Layla,I went to give this proposal to Zara not Layla but Zara told me that time that her name is Layla and I was busy on my work also I believed her so i didn't investigate about it later after our registry I got to knew that she was not the person whom I love. But I didn't give up and try to find her then I found that Layla is cheating on me with my enemy and she is a gold digger so i used her to take divorce and now she is not my wife,my wife is Zara whom I love from my whole heart. Now dad say was I wrong?

No son you are right now Mr. Smith you should take your leave with you daughter Layla because my daughter in law is not well so we should check her.

But dad how we were divorced little did I know I never sign anything

No ms.layla you sign on the divorce papers but you are a gold digger so when I said I will give you a villa,you didn't even look at the and sign it.

You bloody motherfucker.....

Stop cursing or else you know what can I do with you.

Now get out from my house.....