Chapter 7

Zara's pov,
When I woke up i found Mr and Mrs Williams were looking at me and Ian sat beside me on the bed ofcourse.Then I searched for my father because I knew they will make me Divorce him.

Zara, baby are you okay.

Yes aunty but mom da

They left and also don't think about it,I will look out this matter later.

Son can go because we want to talk with her.

Okk dad.

Zara i knew that you don't love my son but pls believe me he is a good guy we saw him crying last when his grandfather died. But today after their going he came to you and cried because he thought you will leave him but pls don't leave him stay with him i know you  anr a intelligent girl so think about it.

Okk uncle, but i understand and I will never leave him because I didn't knew that my sister never loved him he just used him for his money and I feel shame because he loves me unconditionally from the starting and I knew but for my sister's happiness I said that I am Layla

Wait why you did it intentionally

Because when you came for the marriage proposal my parents said Mr. Williams son wants to marry our daughter and my sister Said she had a crush on him and also she loves him so for the sake of my sister,so when he came I found his interest is always on me so I said I Layla. Being a adopted daughter they also thought I am doing good for my sister and that's it.

What you did it's not got but we already knew about it that's why when my son married you again we accepted you.

Will he forgive me.

It's a couple matter so you should talk with him about it and we are going chicago because there are a small issue and you are pregnant , my son will be you so we are going and talk to him bye.

After mr.williams went mrs.willliams said,

It's okk he loves you a lot so don't be afraid I am always with you because this father and son's anger will never be less and  I know how you are feeling so don't worry they just mad at you because you lied but I know my hubby treats you like his own daughter and my son loves you a lot.okk bye all the best 😉😉 because my son wants 7 babies so after this be prepared for pending 6

😳😳

Hahaha okk bye.

After they went Ian came and sit beside her,
How are you feeling now?

Good..

Okay 👍🏻

Can I say something?

Yes ofcourse,

Sorry 😔😔I didn't knew that she was using you for your money even for me you have to marry her and also you wasted all the money on her.

It's okay it's nothing to me as long as you are with me.by the way Zara I love you.

I can't promise u Ian,you know what happened all of a sudden now am feeling puzzled give me some time,i won't disappoint you i promise.

Okk I got it now eat something you haven't eat till morning.

Then he feed her.after eating it the time when she have est some medicine but she gate it,

Zara don't act like a baby eat this,no i won't then she started running from him and he also started to catch her.then caught her and spin by her waist and kiss her lips,

What I said you can't runaway from me because you are mine only mine.

Again she felt afraid so she thought she will ask about it to her mother in law.

Now eat this medicine,
No i won't
Zara you are becoming a mother so don't act like a baby and take this medicine but she denied.
So he put the medicine on his mouth and kiss her while kissing he put the medicine on her mouth and she gulp it.

Will you again argue with me?😏

No😠🥺

That's my baby.or else you
Will know what Mr. Ian Williams can do
Okay now sleep.

Then he took her in a bridal style and make her Kay on the bed and remove his shirt(hey he has a habit of with out any shirt 😅😅 nothing else 🤓🤓)

Then he hug her tightly putting his face on her cleavage and slept like that.

She didn't say anything because she knew his all habits and his clingy behaviour so she also slept like that.

--------------------------

No more today now my hands are tired 😩😩 for typing please like it comment it and share it to your friends I will update as soon as possible ☺️☺️☺️.bye 😃😃.