Chapter 2

Zara's pov,
After coming down i found my sister is serving food to my brother in law.when I went there she told me to complete my breakfast.so I join with them.

While eating she said,
Why your neck is red.

No sister actually mosquito bit me at Last night.

Okay but it doesn't looks like a mosquito bite still leave we should give you some privacy now complete your breakfast okk.

Yea.
Zara's pov,
Why she is behaving so lovey dovy towards me even brother in law knows how she talked to then why she is pretending like that.

Layla's pov,
I know Ian likes Zara so I was tensed if she also fall for him but now happy after seeing her hickeys that she has a boyfriend.

Ian's pov,

Little did I know my kitten is tensed about her hickeys and my so called fake wife is thinking that he boyfriend gives her those hickeys but they didn't knew that the person whom gives her hickeys is me.😏😏

Author's pov,
Actually last night when Zara went to wash to complete her night routine Ian comes to her room and her a tablet which gave her a deep sleep and he completes his job. 😏😏

After finishing the breakfast when she was going for her work then Ian told her that he will drop her.but she denied and here layla's so called boyfriend want to come here and Ian will go after  1 hour for his office so she told Zara not to deny and told her to go with him.

Here Zara being a emotional girl after hearing her sister's words from morning she forgot about her hickeys and thought her sister is changing and she thought she should respect her sister and went with  her brother in law.

Time skip,
In the car,
Where you want to go?

Actually brother in law can you do me a favour?

Yes tell me Zara.

I have no work today actually tonight I got a invitation.

For what and where will you go?

Actually it's one of my friend's birthday party and the party held on xxx club.

Ian's thought,
So my baby is going on a club but don't worry baby the club is mine so you will be safe but still going on a club is not good for a innocent girl like you so I will punish you tonight 😏😏.

But are you smiling

Nothing just thinking what will I tell my wife about this.

Please tell her this and also tell her that I will not come tonight.

You said it's a birthday party then it should be end before 10 pm right.

Yea,but we are meeting after 7 years so we will have a sleep over.

Okk don't worry I will make her say yes.

Thank you brother in law.

Welcome sweet i mean my little Zara.

But after hearing the last sentence and from morning the way he was starting at her she keeps feeling uncomfortable and she knew that she can tell everything to her sister but still she didn't do because she want to tell him that she was not alone her friend also in her side.but she didn't knew that the club is his and a big
Tornado is waiting for her.

At night

Her dress

Her dress.

Here I am enjoying and there why I am feeling some powerful stairs I don't no i should focus on this I think.

Here I told Layla everything and also told that he can't come tonight because of an important project and she also thought to call her boyfriend there.and his important project is to look after Zara and when he saw that she is dancing with a guy then she became jealous and pour a power into a normal fruit drink glass and told the waiter to give this to her.after dancing this much she became tired and when the waiter told her it's a soft drink then with out thinking much she drank it.

Some times later she is feeling sleepy so she told one of her friend about it and they thought she drank alcohol so she is behaving like this so they took her to a bedroom, put her on the bed and then came to the bar and started their dance while dancing and drinking they forgot about her.

Here she's feeling herself lifting by someone and taking her some where but due to the medicine reaction she can't do anything so she gave herself.

If you want to know the next part then follow, like my story and also tell me in comments that if I am doing good or not.

Okk bye bye 👋👋.
Stay healthy and safe.