chapter 4

Zara's pov,
I told my sister that I got a new apartment so from now on I want to stay there.

Sis pov
No problem you can go where ever you want but does Ian knew about it.

No but please tell him later I am getting late for it so i should go.

Time skip,

After stopping a cab she told him the address and hop on it.

But after 30 min she felt the car is going on the wrong direction so she told him about it.

Actually the man was wearing a cap so she was able to see only his lips.but found him smiling n.

So. She told him to stop but he didn't stop and stop in front of a big penthouse.she came from the car and at the same time call the police.

But the man threw her phone and started dragging her to the mansion.

After coming to the mansion he removed his cap and she was shocked seeing his face.because it was Ian the person whom she want to leave.

Ian's pov,
Where are you going baby? explain me then I will think about your punishment.

Zara's pov,
Actually Ian you are my sister's husband I can't do this.first i thought you will leave me but no I was wrong you always tried to do those nasty things to me.then i thought if things go like this then my sister will be heartbroken after knowing this.

Ian's pov,
Who told you to think that much,I am here to manage this, what you have to do is to love me but no you can't even do that. Because you have me you don't need to love me my love is enough for us. But I know that soon you you will love me back.
Oh! Yes how can I forget that you tried to runaway from me so from now on we will live in this mansion.got it.

Zara's thought,
I know if I tried to run then he will hurt me physically. So i tried to act like i obey him and say yes.

Ian's pov,
Oh! I pls sign this.

What it's a marriage certificate.how can I sign this.

You have to sign or else you know what can I do with your sister.

Yes I know but being a married man you can't marry me.

Oh I can baby because I already made her sign the divorce papers now sign our marriage papers.

After signing,
Now make me wear this ring(he already make you wear your ring).
Okay so now lat me kiss you as per rituals.
💋 💋
After that,
Now we are husband and wife.now go to our bedroom and wear the dress for me.

The dress,

What is this, is this a dress, how can I wear this much little dress 😭😭

Mature content ahead🔞

Then she came after wearing it. He looked at her,and looses his tie and tie her hands and attack his lips on her and kiss her passionately while kissing he keeps saying you are mine only mine, then he bite her lips to open but she didn't do he squeezes her butt harshly which made her gasp and she opened her mouth.after exploring it he goes to her jawline gives her hickeys then to her neck, collar bone, clevage after eating them he ripped her dress, she whimped but knew that she can't do anything if she told not to do then he will forcefully do this so she didn't said anything and accept all his love for her which is torture.
Then he squeeze her boobs then he took one of them in his mouth and suck it as much as possible she was silent like nothing happens.then he gave hickeys on her boobs belly thighs and then took out her panty and started eating it as much as possible he expected her to moan but she didn't do ,so he bite her p***y not that much hardly but for her it was hard so she scream.
After enjoying his winning he removed his pants and forcefully make her suck his ****. Then do it.then sleep putting his **** on her p****.

Tomorrow morning,

She wakes up and found a heavy weight on her. Then she remembered everything and found him on her sleeping cutely.she thought if he was not her sister's husband then she will gonna accept him but now she is still planning to leave.but little didn't she knew that her fate is planning something different.

But all of a sudden she felt a huge pain on in her lower part then she found him trying to open his eyes so she shut her eyes.

Ian's pov,

After waking up i found her under me which I always wanted then I kissed her lips which make her awake.

Then she started whimper. So i asked her then I found her cheeks blushing. Getting everything I took out my ****and told her to rest more she did what I said and then I clean her, went to downstairs and made breakfast for her and eat with her.

1 week later,
She got to know that he is a psycho so she made him believe her that she will not runaway from him. Now he even allowed her to go grocery store.

Today he went to a grocery store and bought a pregnancy test kit.

_____________

I will make the next part as soon as possible please follow me , like my channel and comment it.

Okk bye good night 😴😴.