chapter 19

In Bali,

Their outfit

Their outfit

Their villa,

Such a great view Zara.

Hmm my choice is always great.(She said in her flirtatious tone)

So now my baby started copying me. But can't as she is just a baby and a baby can't flirt.

I'm not a baby okay.

No you are a baby. my baby. (After that he hugged her firmly like a cyclone will come and will take her away from him)

Zara's pov,
He changed a lot or should I say he changed totally. Because whenever I talk to her mother (phone call) here ,he never gets angry like before who just wanted me to be only with him. But now he started making me angry (not a serious way.) by irritating me. Actually when ever I talked with anyone in phone he just come to me and started kissing me. It's okay I know but then and there he started giving me hickeys ofcourse I can't control myself from moaning so I just cut the call. But still I love him. And I feel lucky to have him in my life.

Ian...

Yes baby.

Why you love this much after rejecting you and forced you to go metal hospital.

Because at first I loved you only but after knowing that you pretended like Layla my love turned into obsession. And when you forced me to go to mental hospital I thought to change myself not for me but for you and our son. And after coming back I realised that love is not getting someone, love is like giving yourself to someone. So I decided to give myself to you. So will you take me.

No till I give myself to you. And Mr. IAN WILLIAMS will accept me?

Yeah I will,(he smiled like he got what he wanted in his life)

Tomorrow morning,

He got up first and saw his baby sleeping naked. Then started thinking how Zara sucked his d**k yesterday. Actually yesterday Zara wanted to give him pleasure so she did everything but at the end Ian took the control and end their work.(Now let's go back to the story)