chapter 5

Zara's pov,
What how can I be pregnant.Now i have to leave him as soon as possible. Because I can't take it of my baby. So i will leave after 2 days because today I went to shop,if I will try tonight then he can catch me.

After two days,

I made lasagne, risotto,and gnocchi for dinner and in dessert i made tiramisù.
I even put some sleeping medicine given by my friend which will give him a tight sleep.

At 9.30,

Zara's pov
You came I made dinner for us get fresh first then have dinner with me.

Ian's pov,
Okk I will have this later but can I make you my dinner first.

Zara's pov,
Umm um uum

Ian's pov,
Don't be scared I will not do anything with you kitten.

After dinner,
I pretend to be asleep till 1.30 am at midnight. Then I get up from bed and went to washroom get dressed and took all the important documents and come to the airport. I sat on the waiting room and keep thinking what is happening with me
Before 6 months I came and thought to make a good life but now again I have to go back.

After 1 hour, I went for checking and there i found a lot's of weird stare. But I ignore then it's my turn for checking someone came and put some clothes on my face.then i don't know.

After some time,

I felt a tight grip which makes me suffocated but I knew it's him(smile warmly) but wait how can I be here. There I was in checking then how. Wait why he is moving. Let me pretend to sleep it's good for me or else I know what he will do.

Ian's Pov,
When I got up I saw her sleeping but then I saw sweat on her forehead that means she is awake 😏. Then I kiss her passionately on her lips making her out of breath and caught her struggling but I didn't leave her more like 15 min.  When I leave her she started breathing harshly.
Making her got up from her bed I ask her,

Why did you went to airport who gave you the permission of it?
Who dare you to mix those sleeping pills on my food?
What do think that you will make yourself and our baby away from me?
Answer this f**king question.

Sorry but I can't let my sister danger just for me and I was afraid if you know about our baby then you will make me abort this baby but I want it. And the main thing is I fall for you but I can't give pain to my sister just for my pleasure. So please leave me I can't stay with you.

Shut up. if you ever says that you will leave me then you have to take the consequences.

Hey how do u know I am pregnant.
I've believe on my sperm 😏.

😳😳

Now stop blushing and come with me.
Where?
Your in law's house.