chapter 3

Zara's pov,
I felt a strong grip over my body so i tried to open my eyes.then I saw I was naked with a man and he was also naked.but his face was on my cleavage.out of fear I shouted hearing my voice the also get up then I found he was my brother in law he was staring me with his sleepy eyes like nothing happens .

Then I can't control myself I somehow managed to wear my dress and ask him to explain he easily said that he was also drunk and come to this room when I was accusing him he told me he did it by mistake.i didn't said much more because I knew it was also my fault so i told him

The thing we did is our first and last and from now on we will not say anything on this topic. He agreed but little did I know he did it intentionally.

Time skip,
When I came my sister hug me and keep asking about my boyfriend but I don't know why she is saying this.then I went to my room telling her that I want to freshen up.

In the washroom I first naked myself and when saw myself in the mirror i became startled because all over my shoulder,neck, boobs,belly, thighs and even much more places were filled with dark red and purple coloured marks.

Then I thought about yesterday morning incident when my sister was talking about my hickeys I my brother in law was smirking at me that time I thought he was just teasing me but now I know about the real matter.i can't believed that my own brother in law did this to me.he knew that I was his sister in law but still.now I can't leave here I have to leave this place as soon as possible but till then I have to stay away from him.

Then I went downstairs and found him to stair at me.

Avoiding his stair i went to the kitchen and help my sister in cooking.in the evening my sister went to mall for shopping and he was in his study room so i went to kitchen with out making any noise I took some snacks from the fridge and went to my room.

Opening the doors of my room I found him laying on my bed I tried to act like i knew nothing and ask him why he came in a polite way but what he said made me furious

Ian said,
I know baby you caught me now say that you love me and also you enjoyed last night.

Zara's pov,
I hate to call you as my brother in law.i hate you more than anything and also after knowing your true charector I will leave this place as soon as possible got it and now get out from my room.

After hearing her words he also became furious and said,

Why I will leave this is my house so technically this room is mine and after last night you are also mine now let's see how you run away from me.

I will leave yo mumm mmm...

With that he started kiss her forcefully when he tries to enter her mouth she didn't let him so he squeeze her butt in a harsh way which make her gasp.

Taking this advantage he explored her mouth then bite her lips and then attacked her neck.giving few more hickeys he throughs her on the bed and tore her dress tie her hands with his belt  and tie her mouth with his tie.he attacked her pu**y and fuck her with his tongue then but her pussy harshly.after satisfying himself from licking her he put his 7 inch dick in her mouth and started thrusting in her mouth after cuming he put his dick in her pu**y and f**k her as much as he can when he found a car sound he didn't stop he kept thrusting with more speed and then release it and wear his pants and untie her hand and leave the room.

Now she can't even walk because last night he took her virginity and today he again f**k her in a harsh way which make her difficult for walk.now she is hating herself.

At night she didn't ate anything and slept.

Next day she talked with her friend for a place to stay and she told her to wait for 1 month.

In this 1month she got to know that her sister is a gold digger and she also has a boyfriend beside her husband.she also knew that Ian is obsessed with her.

And also in this time her sister went out ofcourse with her boyfriend and in the house whenever Layla left Ian comes home and f**k in her bedroom, bathroom and also kitchen even one day he came to her midnight without even waking her up he started to do with her forcefully and in the morning she even can't walk properly so she took a day off there she got to know that her sister is going out and will come tomorrow she thought as Ian went to office so she freely cooking for herself out of nowhere she found a pair of hands is hugging her when she tried to protest they started fighting and end up f**king.

She can't do anything because if she said to her sister she will never believe her because of Ian's money and she can't call the cops because he is the most powerful  billionaire in the country but now after 1 month her friend helps her to find a house for her and now she will leave as soon as possible.

Let's see if she successfully leave the house or not.