Chapter 13

Now they are talking in the midnight.

When it's became morning, we didn't even noticed about it

Did you remember about my sister? Where is she?

His eyes became dark due to anger and said,

Why all of a sudden you want to know about your sister.(angrily)

No actually I was just curious about it.

First of all why you are so innocent and kind hearted. She always hated you but still you want to know about her. And about your sister s-she is happy with her so called boyfriend in Cairo.

Okk baby I was just asking. Sorry if I make you mood off.

You made. You know how I hate her from the centre of my heart. But still you said.(he said pouting)

Okk then what should I do to make your mood happy.(she said while pecking his lip.)

Just keep doing what you did earlier.

What I did earlier.(she said like she didn't understand)

If you don't understand then let me get what I want.

No wait I will kiss.

Saying that she went to peck his lips but while trying to get out of her lips from him, he captured her lips with his teeth and then started kiss her like there is no tomorrow. After satisfying himself,he started to suck her neck and bite her while his one hand is trying to open her dress's zipper and the other one started to reach her panty.
But realisation hit her that they are now on the sea beach so she started to make herself away from him, while he was not ready to leave her

B-baby p-pls L-Leave m-me.(she stated like she is moaning)

Why

We are in the beach and it's morning.

So

Anyone can see us here making out.

(Now you are thinking he is going to say "let them see us" but he didn't do anything like that because he really hates when someone see her in a short dress so how can he able to accept someone to watch her wife's naked body. But due to his hornyness mad him him act like this.)

Oh I almost forgot about it. Let's go to one of my motel which is the nearest one from here.

But our house is also near.

I know but you don't know how I'm feeling to see you after two years and I don't think I will stop easily today and I also don't want to make hear our parents and our baby.

My heart skipped to beat as I hear him calling our son, I think he changed which I like the most but he also said today he will not stop easily, what!

(She blushed hard)

Stop blushing wifie, I am so hungry so be prepare because today you have to satisfy this hungry beast's hunger.(he said huskily with his deep voice)

Umm (she was speechless so she didn't said anything)

Answer me baby are you ready to have me.

I-I'm h-hungry.

Okk then right now get some energy but at night nobody will come to take away from you.

                            --------------

I don't know why but I'm feeling so sleepy so today I updated just a little bit tomorrow I will post for sure.

And the next episode will be very special because you will going to know about her sister. 🔞🔞🔞 this type of scene will be there too. If you will feel uncomfortable then you can skip those parts. But please vote it, share this story to your friends and comment it. Pls follow my profile lilichakra