Chapter 12(🥰🥰🥰)

Zara's pov,

It's became 1.5 year now my baby is 2.5 years old but I'm still not happy. Because my another baby(hubby)is in hospital. I don't know when he will come. Dad said he will come after four months but now I can't wait to see him. Yes I know that I can see him but I never tried because I know that my baby is also eagerly waiting to see me. Dad said he became little thinner. But don't worry when he will come I will feed him with my own hands.

Mom I'm hungly

Okk baby just wait your food is ready just two minutes.

Then I feed him.

Momma wheel(where) is dada?

Oh baby your dada is in a business tour but don't worry he will come.

Okay

Time skip,

Sir Mr. Robert came to visit you.

Okay,let him come.

Mr. Williams I'm from the management department of your company and our enemy is thinking you are not in mental hospital. So what will I do

I'm impressed the way you say "our company" and about the enemy can you send me their biodata.

I tried but can't because my spy said they locked there everything so I can't.

Okk you can leave.

So Ian now what will you do. Even yesterday I saw your wife was in work but her bright smile left from her cheeks.
As we know she didn't show her grief to others. So pls do something.your wife is not in herself.

I know she is not in herself. But did I ever told her to send me away from her. She thought I am I am a psycho. But all things are not true. Yes I have some problem but I'm not a psycho. It's also true that I tried to hurt my son. And it's because of my little much mental problems. But was she right at all. I gave her freedom, though my man's always follows her. And here she always work,her baby and my parents. It's good but what about me. Sometimes we doesn't even talked for a week. Whatever she is doing is right or not.

And while with her I forgot about about my underground stuff. So for now she has to suffer because right now I'm settling my underground stuff and the way she ignored me so for her it's her punishment.

Now I get it. And after 20 years again mafia king 👑 will be selected. And I know you will win 😎.

I wish too. And while selecting mafia king session,I'm am giving you the responsibility of my wife and son as you know I'm in hospital 😏

Okk dude😏. And for now take some rest.

Yea.

(Okk so let me tell you he is Alex. Ian's bestfriend,who is now helping to run his company but in real he is just doing whatever Ian is telling him to do)

Author pov,
Now Ian is sitting on his bed and there are his 75 inch t.v. where he is watching his wife through CCTV.

Imagine this,

While she is silently crying while watching their album pics

When you will come?

Author pov,
Though he can't hear her,but he can feel whatever she is saying.

Ian pov,
Don't worry baby, I will come to you as soon as possible.

Things goes like this. Zara became more silent just give her time to their son. And at night just crying in their balcony.

Here Ian is totally busy to settle his underground job. Because he is a mafia and he want to be the mafia king. But whenever he got some time he always open his t.v. and saw her wife.

After 4 months,

Dad when will Ian come?

Actually daughter doctor says he needs time even he said so. You can talk to him.

No dad I can't if I see him then I can't go back from him.

Okk as you think.

Time skip at night,
Granny where is Momma?

She went for a night walk.

And here she is,

At first I always wanted you to leave me but you forced me to be with you

At first I always wanted you to leave me but you forced me to be with you. And then when I started love you you leave me. I know that it's my fault but for your health I had to do this. But now I want you. I'm sorry if I hurt you but please comeback to me baby. I miss you.

(Actually she never showed her emotions to people but when people are not around her,he exposed her emotions. This is why today she is here to express her emotions)

I MISS YOU TOO.

(AFTER hearing a deep voice she started crying because this is the voice which she wanted to hear from past two years. But she is afraid turn around because she thinks it's not real. It's her subconscious mind and if she turn around then her imagination will be break)

Zara's pov,

Then I felt a warm delicated hand on my cold back. Is this him or I am imagining.

NO IT'S NOT YOUR IMAGINATION. IT'S ME. DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE ME.

After hearing this I turn around and saw him

The person whom I'm waiting for 2 years.

Baby are you okay? Dad said uhh

Yes I know I told him not to tell you about it and I'm okay.

I LOVE YOU

He got shivered over his spine after her sudden confession. Because she never proposed him. He always proposed her and she replied. So this is the thing which he loved the most after coming. And then he said,

I LOVE YOU

---------------------

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND HE GOT HIS CROWN OR NOT AND WHAT DO YOU THINK DID HE EVER IN MENTAL HOSPITAL?

No more today. I'm tired of writing this much.see you to the next episode. Bye and don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more stories like this. he he he 😉.