Chapter 1:Bad man

>karl<

As I walk down the hall, my fluffy brown hair and colorful hoodie always bring attention to me.

"Awh isn't it the colorful boy," the blue-eyed blondie called out leaning back on the locker, by his two green-eyed foes.

"Shocking it's always you," I murmur, I hate being in the eye of drama, it kills the vibe.

"You know, this style you have is so 80s," the darker green-eyed one snickered.

Sapnap and Punz, are two boys with one single creative brain cell when it comes to insults.

"You know maybe if you werent so easy to spot you'd have people who actually wanna date you," Dream snickered, "forever alone much?"

Now that stings... I've always had a crush on Sapnap.. but I'm certain he already knew because they use it as ammo. I went to turn around to leave.

Dream grabbed me, "Who said we were done with you nerdo? Where's our homework?"

Fuck I forgot to do that.. "on my desk at home," I lie.

"Fucking pathetic," Punz said, his glaze cold yet off. "I think he needs a punishment agreed?"

"Im- sorry I'll bring it tomorrow! I promise," I yelp as my back slammed into the cold metal doors.

And Dream was the one holding me to it. Sapnap glared down at me.

"Curly fries what have you lost ur nerd charm~ I would have thought you'd be a good homework machine," Sapnap smirks and punches me in the chest. "You thought I'd date a useless guy like yourself?"

I cough. "Don't call me that."

It hurts especially when he's the one... doing it, I wanted to cry.. it felt like tears swelling in my eyes.

"Don't tell him what to do loser," Punz snorted, "How'd you conclude you'd ever have a chance with Sappy."

They figured it out?! That the note .. was from me?! "You knew."

"Awe curly fries want to cry," Sapnap chuckled.

"Your handwriting is pretty obvious, and you called him an asshole, but a pretty one in it,"Dream said, "only a little victim would ever say it in that ordination."

"Well..-" I murmured before getting slapped by Punz.

"He wouldn't ever like you, you're just too nerdy," Punz snorted in his cold tone.

Oh, I'm well aware, he most likely fancies one of you two, or both of you with how he acts around you two... I'd admit I would love and adore it if he gave me that kind of attention, and stopped giving me dates with badgery and brutal force. Just one chance. That's all I crave, and wouldn't get...

Dream looks up, "Boys let go hall monitor is coming, with Rose."

He drops me on the ground, "We're not done with you yet," Punz says condescendingly. Before falling after who darted.

Sapnap stayed for a mirror second eyeing me, "Count yourself lucky curly fries, we weren't even close to done with your punishment," he had an odd aura to him. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

As the hall monitor became closer he disappeared into the crowd, and the aura subsided...

"Mr halo get back here with your buddies," the hall monitor called out he chased after them, Mr. Foolish was his name.

"Oh my god Karl those three are real assholes." Hannah huffed, "Why did they do this to you this time?"

"Forgot to do their homework for them.." I murmured.

"Are they not smart enough to do it themselves? Why would you do it for them?!" she gasped in horror, at the discovery.

The truth is I do it... Because I wanted Sapnap's attention... He always praised me for doing it... All of them really and... I for some reason like the 'What a good nerdy', 'our good boy', and other praises.

"Well..er-" I stammered tryna find an excuse for why I still do it for them.

"I told you he's no good he's just gonna use you, Karl... He will never truly love you," Hannah said, knowing it was about Sapnap, "You're letting them use you over a silly crush you're gonna get over eventually."

She slapped me, "We've been over this karl you can't keep letting them run over you like this!"

It's not their actions, but words... I've always craved to be praised. "I know but I can't help it—"

"I'll get you a lover, then you can get over that toxic asshole of a man, that somehow has a name that meansDream when he's the opposite," Hannah hissed...

"Its not tha-" I stammered.. I know he treats me badly... But his eyes are so– pretty...

"Then what is it?! Do you not have any self-respect to let a man you like do this to you," she huffed. "He's not a very good example of a partner if he's gonna bully the hell out of you over homework with his buddies."

"Whatever, let's just go to the nurse and go to class..." I murmured sick of being scolded knowing I'd get more for a while.
-
What a adventfull start.

WC:844