Chapter 6:MY BROTHER

<karl>

"You just invited s over??? Were your bullies" Dream murmured shocked, looking at the other two it was clear he said what they had on their mind as well.

"This is all i wanted and more so yes..." I said, with a soft slight nod.

They looked at each other, "How about we give you our phone numbers then?"

I blush.. Im finally going to get my crush's number of literal years... But my heart beat fast when I realized all three of them were loving up on me. Something is different right now then normal

Thse three wouldnt randomly change.. whats wrong with them. Maybe some kind of lust finder.. Or

Sapnap seemed to relize, "we have always just been to embarrassed to admint our feelings to you"

"And so you hid it with the opposite emotion.." I murmured, glazing between them. "But sure– ill take ur numbers"

"Look honey we know were stupid, for how weve acted but also with youre bother after me it makes it alot more difficult for us" Dream sighed, as they took my note pad and scribbled their numbers down for me.

My bother.. Is why my crush shows hatred to me... MY BOTHER.

"Hes why you all torment me?" I murmur.

Punz nodded, "we thought if we bully you the fellings would go away we, are not good people Karl"

"So my bother is why my crush for years was a mega dickwad to me" I murmered now annoyed.

"Yes... we didnt want to but we wore running out of ideas to get him off Dreams ass" Sapnap sighed, "as i said—we didnt really have a proper excuse"

Well ill have it a bad reason id understand why; my bother is fucking pyscodic for Dream, i sware.

"Bad reason, though i can see why.. Dream dosent want anything to do with my bother.." I started, "And sense youre a trio you two try to protect Dream from my bothers harassment"

But that makes me wonder, what does this mean for us.. "But even so– with this new information what even does this make of us"

"We are all yours, though for awhile were gonna have to...—" Punz drowned off, "Contuie what we do for you.."

"Before we go public" Dream added, "we dont want George to hurt you anymore then he has"

Their so caring i like this side of them though i shouldnt probably get attached, or used to this.. Theirs no way their being serious..

Sapnap glazed me up and down, "wed get if you dont trust a word were saying, but what weve said in this room is the truth"

BURRRING BONG

"We probably should head to class..." I stammered, not really wanting this moment to end, yet i also dont want mom on my ass for being late or skipping.

"Alright darling, text us later.. Well leave later on and probably will be late" Dream said, "it makes sense for us to be over you anyways"

Yeah they do have a reputation of being late to class always, for vierus of reasons they come up with, with sid braincells.

"Dont overuse the braincells on a excuse this time, my amors" I chuckle, and slowly move off punzs lap, who bigrudly let me go.

"You fit to perfectly on my lap" Punz murmurs, "its like you belong their"

I chuckle, "i might just belong in all of ur embraces, than"

I then grabbed the book they gave their numbers to me on, hiding the page.. Before making a jugement, to tuen and give them eacg a soft peck.

"M~ were differently gonna need more kisses, from whats ours now" Sapnapo hummed, the other two nodding in agreence.

I chuckle, as I for one also agree, theyre all fanomal kissers, as far as i can fell and see.

I open the door and joined the hord, going to class, entering to find a crossed armed Haanah near my desk.

"KARL WHAT THE F—-"

-

Oh dear.. Karls gotten what hes wanted, and Hannah... is pissed oh no!

WC:644