Chapter 13:bloody bathroom tiles

<Punz>

Panting now just cuddling standing in the bathroom, I hummed softly.

"So what complied to look for us" I said whopping the saliva off Karls mouth.

"Oh bunny wanted to know if George has been any bother recently" Sapnap said softly rubbing Dreams thigh.

"Hes been pretty busy with Corpse. Witch is a win for me" Dream chuckles, with a smile.

Something we haven't seen truly for him in like sense we got together with Karl.

"Yk how this all started was kinda a crummy spot, reasoning" I chuckled softly.

"I remember wandering what made you swap your opinions so fast" Karl stammered.

We wore looking through your window and watched as Geogre striked you over, you being all close with Dream.

¨we just suddenly thought that it was time to switch.. It got boring¨ I said softly giving his a forehead peck.

He giggled and nuzzled my chest looking at our other lovers who seemed to be flipped, Dream was culled up and being held by Sapnap. ¨aren't you two adorable¨ I tease.

Dream yawned and hit at me, "sush Punz! I don't wanna hear it¨

¨yeah he just likes to do this i don't mind it honestly, most done when hes sleepy¨ Sapnap chuckles, gently brushing through his hair.

Dream let a soft smile as he cuddled more to Sapnap, I picked up Karl putting him on his kao and jumped up on the contour holding all three of them.

¨why do you insist on holding us all every time¨ Dream said laughing abit, only for me to shut him up with a simple kiss.

¨Because i love my babies in my arms~ or do you prefer my darlings?¨

¨Darling¨ Sapnap hummed and kissed my cheek with a nuzzle.

He always did that i smiled, ¨you've always been my darling panda~¨

Dream chuckled, ¨thats true Sapnap, he always texted me 'our darling' when refereeing to you, his contact for you is darling¨ he paused, ¨i prefer babe-¨

I nod and peck his nose, turning to Sapnap who was red. ¨How long¨

¨for years darling¨ I chuckle and take him into my lap, leaving Dream to pout.

¨thats rude¨ Dream huffed, ¨I was snuggling him frist¨

¨snuggle be for a bit their having their moment¨ Karl said pecking him, ¨im fine with whatever but Sappy calling me bunny is adorable¨

Sapnap leaded to my ear, ¨lowkey you should call him dearling¨

I chuckle and nod, ¨thank you dearling¨

Dream seemed content in holding Karl as Selivie; George and Corpse walk in, Selivie glared at Dream.

¨Im telling you i could be so much better then them for him¨ Selivie whined. ¨they made his life hell for the past something amount of years¨