chapter 15:ghoast-white

<Narriaton>
-
Four in a bed, the smallest under the three old bullies of his, never did he expect to sleep with his bullies. Nor will he complain.

This was his wildest Dream, though mostly centered of Sapnap, adding two more couldn't hurt.. right?

Well, to put it clear.. it was very obvious  to Karl based on prostion  one of his lovers wore very gifted.

And they say ego represents size. Karl could only gulp relzieing this factor.

"You are all extremely gifted aren't you" Karl asked in a quiet tone as what he longed for was on display.

The threes shirts wore off and Dream, if he could smirked wider before saying in his ear. "Youre just  gonna have to find out while we comince our fun"

Karl only could whimper, the three taking turns to mark, kiss their lover while the others did the other. Karl was making a waterfall of sounds.

Ones so addicting, the three taller boys could bearly  fight the earge any longer.

Sapnap took their lovers pants off and watched as karls harden member was well pushed aginst lacy underwear.

The three forgot that sometimes their lover crossed and done this. Well, he never wore skirts but did sometimes dress more feminie  like.

"Fuck that's hot" Punz grones as he rubs Karls waist, "you're getting it so good tonight."

Karl only whimpered and tugged at the him of Dreams pants.. the poor  colorful dripped boy was needy.

"We probably  should prep you frist before we rail you~" Dream said lowly, "lube or do we need to inveraise"

"Inverise.." Karl blushed.. he kinda ran out of it not very long ago, he's been self pleasuring himself alot, to the thoughts of his boyfriends.

Unknown to him, his lovers wore very aware, of this and that's why they suddenly more pushy to rail the poor boy.

"Probally  such a slut. I know he had some the bottles empty on the floor" Sapnap smirked, "maybe he doesn't need prep hm?"

"Fucked raw? For telling us he's never ready but fucks himself so offten?" Punz smirks, "Alright bet"

Karl gulped, being flipped upside down underwhere ripped off. Belts hit the floor, pants flew, so did boxers and there Karl felt three hard ons on his hole.

Entrance between hurt and strached more then expected, his dildo could never compare to the plusure  filled shocked waves radiating through his body at this very moment.

"Holy fuck so huge• mm filled" Karl moaned out.

"What is three fat cocks to much.. perfer you rubber toy on you're desk?" Punz teased. "So sad.. you fell quiet nice~"

Karl whined, "move please  please!" He begs.

Well his lovers had no problem, pulling out and pouring his ass hard. Karl only could scream in pleasure screaming he daddy.

"Aa!" Karl moans more.

"Fuck sounds so damn pretty" Dream grones.

"Fuck Karl the things you do to us" Sapnap grones.

Make them obsessively inlove for their own victim. But that was okay, they didn't mind it when the ass was this fire.

Hours ticked by it seemed, and Karl was being destroyed by his boyfriends.

But each mark, thrust and anything between was made with true love.

Even the cum mixture karls pale ass was painted with, aswell ass red now from being abused, was true love.

"Fuck that was intense" Karl panted.

"We need to do you're ass more" Dream said non sholnatly  as they pulled out.

And gentelly cleaned the recked boy up..

They wore inlove. Madly, and that. That is okay.
-
Idk man this is what happed when I wrote the smut soo🤣

WC:790