Chapter 12: out-comeings

-a few years later; Senior year-

<karl>

Two years of eternal bliss, and I no longer feel like im always being watched. Now that feeling is replaced with the feeling of love, spoiled in affection and overprotective nature.

They took turns on days, sometimes all three. The bullying stopped late last year, when well..

. Flashback .

January 24rth

I was grabbing my books, as I felt hands around my waist. I had a suspicion it wasn't one of my three lovers, knowing they wanted to keep it closeted. As its odd, so I tured to see the new boy hannah is trying to set me up, we ended u having a odd friendly-flirty thing. That admintly my lovers hate, but know they cant neccerily change til it becomes public. Though it makes me uncomfortable, that many think were together.. When he does the things I love my lovers doing to me.

It fells .. icky. Like cheating.

"Hello Selive" I murmur, "didnt i tell you to stop that?"

"Comon- baby–" he started

"Im not youre baby" I hissed, and slapped him.

"But you aren't anybody either.. Just be–" he stammed to get whacked in the head.

He fell, "OW"

I look up and saw Sapnap seething. "Didnt you hear him say hes not yours" he crossed his arms.

"Why would you care?!" Selive hissed. "Dont you hate him"

"Hate him, I'd say hardly" Punz sbnickered coming up and grabbing him by the hood of his hoodie, tossing him into the cold iron door Dreams foot tripped him.

I chuckle at their being overprotectiveness; "what happened to you three" i played dumb.

Hannah came rushing up, "What are you three doing That his boyfriend"

"Hm? That thing is his lover?" Dream said coldly, "Doughtful, hes not close to our nerdys type"

"Well he is, and hes way better then sapn–" hannah started.

Subpoena glares and only walks up, looking to the blondes who only nod. He leaned to my year; "may I kiss you bunny?"

"Yeah," he said softly, his hand lifted my chin into a kiss softly.

"Get of my man" Selive hissed.

I kiss Sapnap more holding his shoulders, his holding my wasit.

"He couldnt be further fromm yours" Punz snickered, walking up and i felt more weight on my shoulder.

I herd a scream. "Dream you fucking dick"

Me and Sapnap broke apart, and I see selivie holding his privates. "Yet he actually loves me" Dream said with a magic bird.

"What?!" Hannah screeches.

"Uh yeah surprise, they are openly dating so if Sapnap kissed me thought theyd be ehnogh" I say softly nuzzling Sapnaps chest..

"Yeah bitch weve been a thing for alitle over a year" Punz said bluntly.

Hannh Stormed with a, "youll get hurt!" over her shoulder.

. end of flashback.

Ever since that encounter they had just been kissing and affectionate to the max in the open.

"What drove you three to come out that day" I asked, simply thinking about it, as Sapnaps hand was laced in mine.

"Jealously and sick of seeing you uncomfortable" Sapnap replies, in a soft voice and softly nuzzling my hair. "We do truly love and care about you"

I smile, "id hope so, I lost my bestfriend over this"

He looked at me, "Hannah was a control freak, its shitty to try and froce you to move on," he said glazing you, "what matters is we love you, you love us, and you're happy"

I nod, "wheres our trees of lovers"

Sapnap chuckles, "probably off giving your brother a punishment; or makeing out in a bathroom"

"George still obsessed over Dream?" I said, "i swore he got with corpse"

"Id have to ask Dream, but let's go find out if they're making out first" Sapnap sudjusted, as we headed to the north hal bathroom.

We walked in to see one hell of a view. Dream was pinned onto the contour being kissed by Punz hard.

Sapnap put his figures in his mouth and whispered, "damn its getting hot in here huh lovelies"

They broke apart and smirked, "yeah~ but clearly were incompelte" Dream panted.

Punz smirked, "care to join dear"

"Just kissing differently nothing more at school" I blushed.

"As you wish bunny" Sapnap said putting me with Punz and took his turn with Dream.

-

Damn~ its senior year boys, girls, and everything in between.

WC:780