Chapter 8: Treebranch soft-confessions

<Dream>

George in the middle of us three in the same room, we wore all kissy on his bother.

¨Dreamiekun you've reconsidered the–¨ George started his hopeless banter.

Punz whacked him on the back of the head, ¨He has reconsidered nothing to do with your relationship¨

George whimpered, ¨I was a dumb child back then, come–¨

¨you still broke his one rule, he warned you it would damage your relationship¨ Sapnap said, ¨But you and Dream are certainly not why you are harm express at this time¨

¨H-harm express¨ Goegre staggered, ¨Dream you wouldn't hurt me ri–¨

I only nodded, ¨you need a lesson for harming your own bother don't you say?¨ I said with a deep drawn out voice.

¨he told you?! Why would he-¨ George staggered.

¨He told us after i kissed him, must say hes a lovely kisser¨ Sapnap snickered, ¨I wonder how good hell be in–¨

Sapnap got whacked, ¨now Sapnap we do discuss our plans with this insane male with what we plot for his bother¨ Punz scholdes.

George blicked, ¨If you like him, why bully him¨

Sapnap walked up behind him, as Punz hummed glazing to me.

¨Your why.. You'd hurt him over him being with me¨ I said coldly, ¨So we tried to bully him so hed loose his feelings, turns out...¨

One kiss

Is all

It

Takes

¨Falling in love with us¨ Punz snickers.

¨the solution would be–¨ George started.

¨you move on to my brother Corpse. Yeah figured it out¨ Sapnap said non-shunltantly.

¨No.. Dream just stops being–¨ George stammers.

¨Happy?¨ I snare.

¨you cant be without m–¨ George stammered.

¨I can be, and am without you¨ I said, ¨Now~ ur punishment¨

I smirk as Sapnap grabs George, Punz hums.

¨what...¨ George murmured.

Punz bitch slapped George, resulting in a screech of pain and a big pretty red mark.

¨Next time you hurt Karl it'll be way worst. Are we clear?¨ Sapnap snared, in a deep odd voice.

Yander-like, eh its all of us.

George nodded as Sapnap let him go, he ran out crying.

Corpse came in, ¨Why was he crying¨

¨He hurt our nerdy, only we can¨ Punz said, as he pushed passed, ¨Anyways nerdy is awaiting for us¨

¨Well i don't like you hurting him¨ Corpse hissed.

¨We just slapped him, when he got heart broken because i rejected him¨ I shrug and follow behind Punz, ¨hes just a sissy baby¨

Corpse shakes his head and disappears after George, ¨baby bro these two are terrible influences¨

***

Sapnap was the one who went to sneak in, to Karl's room and to be fair i quiet like the view from the tree.

¨its cute..¨ I murmur watching softly as your boyfriends wore snuggled up barely in window view.

¨Pandas¨ Karl giggled, ¨no more!¨

¨ hes smothering him in kisses hm¨ Punz chuckles softly.

Honestly being out in the tree while sappy gets all lovey with our boyfriend i fell a bit left our but I look to punz and soft kiss him, he chuckles into it kissing me back.

I look over seeing Sapnap moved them, so we could have the view more, I smiled, Karl has some pretty marks.

At Least one of us marked him.

The door opens and Sapnap separated from Karl.

¨Why is the bully in your room!¨ a British voice rang, "he hurt me!!"

"Correction Dream did" Sapnap panted, "and as for why I'm here? You're bother invited me"

Well invited us all, but two of us choose to watch from a tree while the third gives us a show.

"I can have anyone over I want, he asked to be tutored" Karl lies.

"Well I don't want one of the bullies who turned Dream against me in my house" The British screeches induced.

"You did it by yourself, Dream hates you for the 5th grade scandel" Sapnap snares, "now get the fuck out, or was that red mark not ehnogh of a warning?"

George jolted and slowly left it seemed, "asshole!"

He's gonna have the honor of one day calling us all his step bother.

I look down seeing corpse knocking on the door, it opens and he goes in only to see his bother, with karl.

"I thought you hated him" Corpse said on his way past peaking in.

"hatred is a strong word." Sapnap murmured, "I was tryna make him not like me, I'm not a good person after all"

"witch I failed" Karl giggled, hugging sapnaps waist, "im sure well be something soon"

Corpse chuckled, "you're a good person, you just have bad friends"

I'm a asshole because of his crush, and Punz is being protective I glaze to him.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked, "like.."

"I've always had a crush on you and sap, karl" Punz admitted quietly, "so naturally I became protective of you two, instead of soft"

I chuckle and nuzzle him, ¨I can say for sure that in fact is me and Sapnap¨

¨They aren't bad people, literally Punzs lover is being harassed by Goegre of course Punz would be protective¨ Sapnap said, ¨please get him off–¨

¨my lover¨ Karl said, ¨He needs to face it! They like me¨

Corpse nodded and left the room going after George.

-

And i oop- its getting spicey.

WC:819