Chapter 4:Sibling jealously

<Karl>
I wake up and head downstairs for breakfast, only to see Mother crossing her arms glaring.

¨ What this I hear about about you taking your bother crush¨ Shed hiss.

¨Im just simply helping his crush – with him not understanding homework¨ I quickly stammered out a response.

By that, I mean doing the work for him, and his friends. ¨My crush is best friends with his, and asked me very kindly to help him out too ¨

¨Well stop. It's ruining our brothe—¨ She started.

¨Dream has rejected him, doe sexually assaulted him with a forced kiss¨ I cut her off, knowing she didn't know of it.

¨Georgenotfound you did what?! No wonder the boy shows no interest in you¨ Mother said shifting her anger onto my bother.

I used this time to make myself a bowl of Captain Crunch and enjoyed it tuning out my mom and brother fight, before getting up, raising my dish putting it in the dishwasher, and resuming ready for school.
***

I was shuffling through my locker, getting all as a shadow cast over me from behind by the height.

"Good morning Dream" I yawned as cheerily as possible as he turned to gaze at the tall blonde with his friends standing right by him. Like the power three would.

"Yeah- yeah good morning to you~ you have the homework this morning right," Dream said, in a kinda sleepy tone, yet seemed forced to be aggressive.

¨Yes, I got it right here¨ I said cheerily, as Sapnap looked down with a cocked eyebrow, as I handed it to Punz who handed it to them.

"what's the red mark on you're cheek? We didn't give you it" He said softly, as he looked over the answers on the paper with his name on it.

"uh..." I stammered trying to find an excuse, "I hit a pole!"

"Sure sure if that's the excuse you gonna say," Punz said, clearly not believing it.

I looked off as Dream spoke. "You're a good nerdy"

I blushed lightly like normal and glazed down as Punz lifted my chin up, "Don't look down when you're talking to us nerdy"

I glaze up into his eyes, the aura is different than normal... I've noticed they are acting less harm at times and more.. odd.

"Hyia beautiful" Sapnap flirted softly with a wink.

I blushed a lot... I've liked the boy for a long time flirted with me.

"Awh you like when Pandas flirts, how cute pretty little nerdy" Dream said with a seductive nature.

"Dream~kun" George's voice rang, and came hugging the tall blonde.

Dream pushed him off, "Don't touch me. I don't and will never love you", his voice ridden with hatred.

"Y-you don't know that!!" He whined.

"I do," Dream said annoyed, "Just give up you ruined your chance in 5th"

I was right... Dream hates him for what happened in 5th.

"I was just a dumb kid! Come on one more chance" George whines.

"Your bother has more of a chance than you" Dream snapped. "That, honestly says something"

Dream then glazed at me, "Thank you again  nerdy"

He then left to go somewhere else the other two glared at my bother.

"You doing this ruins you're chances more." Sapnap said, "Give the fuck up"

Sapnap then punched him hard in the face, "You're mistaken if he likes you"

George's eyes swelled in tears, "I knew it! My bother took my love from me!!" He screeched.

¨He can't take what you never had¨ Punz said unpleased, ¨I would enjoy it if you kept your hands off one of my boyfriends¨

¨What¨ we both said as the hallway looked shocked.

Sapnap hummed, only nodding, winking at me, ¨but that's none of ur beeswax, now~ George stay off our mans¨

George hit his hand on the floor, ¨This is utterly ridiculous!¨

¨move on¨ Punz said before winking at me, ¨well continue this later little nerdy¨ he looked to George, giving him a punch to the neck making him pass out before going after Dream.

¨Sucks my bother loves that rat, someone gets the guy some ratlin¨ Sapnap said glaring at my bother before looking at me and smiling happily at me, ¨But not you Bueatiful¨

He then went to leave, as Hannah came. ¨Sapnap stop bugging my best friend, it's old¨

¨His bother was this morning's target¨ A random kid said, I believe her name is Alice.

¨still Sapnap and his friends need to— wait what?!¨ Hannah said, ¨its still wrong!¨

¨Sapnap and his mates were flirting with Karl when George un welcomely touched Dream¨ The kid said again, maybe a change of heart¨

She glared,¨you three are terrible influences for my little b–¨

¨I'm not your kid, and im not dating the boy by you¨ I cut off, seeing a boy I knew she wanted me with bc he liked me.

¨You need to get over that clown!¨ she hissed.

Sapnap glared before disappearing after his lovers. But winked at me and mouthed 'We all know im better than that joke'

I giggled and hummed, ¨maybe theyre changing...¨

¨Thats a hope that won't happpen¨ Hannah huffed, ¨jessie will treat you amzingily¨

I shake my head turn to close my locker, and head off.

As im walked past a room I got pulled into a room, it was dark and I felt myself pinned to the wall. ¨Hey beautiful ¨ A whisper said in my ear as I felt something rubbing my thigh.

¨who is there ¨ i murmur, deep inside I hoped it was one of the bully trio, the sense that meant the others were here most likely.

¨Little nerdy doesn't recognize sappy voice yet¨ Punz's voice said in a seductive voice.

I blushed, ¨can i help you..?¨

-
It's getting spicey~

Also what's you're favoite childhood cereal?

WC:960