Chapter 17:Holly-jolly preparations

skipping to christmas prep
<Dream>

Snow blistering, juggles of bells and christmas songs radiates everywhere you go, everythings so holy. As we happily watched our little colorful joyful boy.
"It's our second  christmas togather! We're all adults" he said joyfully.
"Sapnap is somehow the eldest" I chuckled, "yet the most clingy."
I felt snow hit my head, "am not bastered" he huffed, white fog weeping out of his mouth.
"You aren't? Then why was I a human teddybear this moring" Punz tunts.
"You grabbed ahold of me" Sapnap huffed, "so like a good lover you got snuggles back"
Punz leaned over and nuzzled him, "Alright pandas if you say so. Tis the season to not fight"
sapnap nods, with a soft giggle. "God were all helplessly in love with each other"
"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, "are you compiling?"
"No, I just thought we'd never be like this" He chuckled; "for all the things we did in the past"
Me and punzs faces job and nod, "sometime soon we should go christmas shopping" Karl sudjusted all excited.
"You wanna do the holiday festivities" I chuckle, "I don't see why not, who we need to get stuff for?"
Karl ran and jumped onto me in a hug, "yay!".
I could only smile as I pick him up and spun him in the air, it looked like one of those fuscades in cringey  love christmas themed movies.
"How escentric of you Dream" Punz teases ruffling my hair, "I fell like you blessed us with cringe, Sapnapp cure it"
Sapnap chuckles and snaps to face him, kissing him, Punz softly picked him up soft kissing him deeply.
Few moments go by, "Alright you've cleansed Punzy, break it up we got seasonal shopping to do" I roll my eyes.
Sapnap panted. "You wish  it was you"  he winks at me.
¨if i did id just kiss you right now, but instead I shall carry our darling¨ I chuckle.

¨well hes my dearling¨ Punz said softly taking Sapnaps hand, ¨so how do we plan on shopping when we have to get each other  gifts to"

"Sapnap will always be you're darling, I know I know" I luagh, "and we just have to be sneaky"
Karl chuckled and pulled out a paper of names.

"You've been planning it?" Sapnap giggles.

"I've always loved cristmas!" karl said hugging around my neck.
***
The mall is where we ended up, with the the scents mix, and diffrent holly songs.

"Gah my ears hurt" I huff, "it sounds like a mix of 100 different songs"

"I fell ya" Punz said, "they should have one song"

"That and the scent bomb" Sapnap murmered,

"holiday berry nut doesn't mix well"

I nod and look to Karl whos nuzzled into my neck, "I like dreams colgen  scent.. or any of urs more then the mix" he murmured.

"Glad you like our scents love" Punz said kissing his cheek, "sappy wanna do that to, I'll carry you"
"You're such a romantic Punzy" Sapnap said kissing his nose, "im perfectly fine, Bunny needs his nose protected  more"

I chuckle, "got our over protective tendencies  are something  for this colorful  boy"
Karl giggles, "and I fell blessed by it every day" he paused, "let's start heading into shops.. perhaps  away from bath and body works though"

Punz chuckles, "I agree I don't need to smell like a tree and gingerbread today  or ever really"

Sapnap nods and looks around, "its been forever since I've been to the mall. Mom normally tells us to just send her online carts when we need clothes"

To be fair, same I'm given a budget though, my eyes spot Levi's. "We could start at Levi's, cercial too jcpenny and macies  and any story we deem necessary" I sudjusted.

"Hallmark for sure. They have the cute wrapping  paper; stuff" Karl giggles.
***
Hours go buy, we got some stuff from Levi's, and holster, American egal,  jcpennys, maceys, even Spencer's, hallmark.

We're now at home. Home is always where Karl is though.

"I'll make some cocoa, Punz you find the background with the jiggle bells we always do when we wrap" I say as I out the bags into the living room, well what I was carrying.

The four walls and slacked together rough were in at the moment is punzs, senice his folks are out of town so it made for perfect  place to do our  yearly, christmas tradition.

Started the year we got with princey  here.

I make the hot cooca to everyone's standers – peppermint  for Karl and Sapnap, with peppermint mocha flavored coffee mate.  Gingerbread infused hot cocoa  for Punz,  another seasonal flavor of coffee mate. I just went for plain old hot chocolate, with some milk mixed in it to cool it down quicker from its, blistering temperature.

I put them on the tray, with the respective peppermint or cinnamon stick, marshmallow and whipped cream shabang. Adding some sugar, chocolate  chip cookies  for snacks and went to the living room placing it all on the  coffee table.
"Treats and cocoa has arrived for you my lovelies" I giggle.

"Thank you baby" Punz and Sapnap said, as Sapnap lend up to kiss my cheek.

I smile and soft peck him, "anything for you three, I'm right their like a dog in heat"

"Like roudolf  on the blizzard of cristmas eve!" Karl giggled picking up the pink and white castle, rose pattered, with bows plastered on it paper.

I smiled picking out the grinch paper, sapnap found some pandafied crsitmas paper, and just plain black and white. Punz took the latter, of the silvery blue one with surgerplums, clouds splattered on it.

"Pandas whyd you need three" Karl asked ceriously.

"Well I tend to like  to wrap in a theme, so I picked a panda theme.. the black and white is because if I run out of pandas, then I can alternate papers to keep It going"  Sapnap explied cheerily.

Soft sounds of jiggle bells played behind us - as the crinkle of paper cominced, and well plenty of special words carefully picked.

Fuck. Shit bitch wore common words shouted this afternoon.

"Punz you're took so much pride on you're wrapping what the hell" I teased him seeing a very messy wrap job.

"I blame the paper" Punz huffed.
It was a thicker-viel  like expensive paper. "Awe so you poor and can't wrap with the good shit?" I added on.

"Why don't you try wrapping with this long-gatted piece of shit useless christmas wrapping paper" he huffed crossing his arms.

I sighed and took one of his things to wrap and attempted to with this paper - I blinked why was this paper so fucking long?!

"Well I think Punzs new compation  for whos longest is this paper" I huff giving up sense no matter what there was extra on a side.

Punz hit me on the head, "fuck off or I'll make you scream"
I blush, "fineee"

"don't fight, theirs one more! It's a night skye, with Santa and his Reindeer in the corner, Punz why don't you use that instead?" Karl sudjusted.

The crinkling  of paper - and taping contuied, as we sipped melted hot chocolate, ate cookies and enjoyed each other's company.
-
Happy holidays (late?).
Yes I worte it before cristmas, in a 3hr car-ride.

WC:1221