chapter 18: merry ...unaccepted-mas

<narriaton>
little kids giggles as they jump on the bed waking up their older siblings, over enthusiastic of the day has come. Where they get spoiled, get everything they've wanted to it full.

The day where the man in red, has left plenty of stuff in their stockings, and one sometimes two special gifts from Santa himself.

Of crouse, presents and things you get isn't the true meaning of this holiday. That couldn't be further from the real meaning.

It's supposed to be a holiday, where you sit around and give things to you're loved ones, for its not what you receive, it's what you get. Sometimes it's not about presents at all, but the pepole you spend it with.

But kids never seemed to understand, it's not the items you receive.

"Wakey wakey!" Amber screams hopping on her big brothers bed.

Punzs eyes softly awaken, "ambs – don't jump on my beedd"

"It's cristmas! It's cristmas!" She squeals.

Punz only could smile softly, "it is.." he said as he felt shuffling by him

Sapnap did end up sleeping over, his family didn't take to kindly because he finally reviled he had lovers, when.. well his grandmother  brought a lady for him.. that he was into men.

"Mm..what?" Sapnap murmered.

Punz looked to his lover and kissed him on the forehead, "how you fell darling"

"Eww!" Amber whines and jumps of the bed, scurring off to most liking the present filled living room.

Children. Punz thought as his lover had his full  attention.

"Much better" Sapnap said with a soft yawn looking up at the blondie, "you give good comfort cuddles"

Punz smiles, "glad you think so"

Adventully the to shuffled out of bed, and wandered to the noisey land.. to see one last surprise.
<Sapnap>

My eyes widen to see Karl, and Dream with their families in the living room; and so I run and tackled into Dream.

"You're here!" I said hyper to have all my lovers here.

Dream smiled and lend to My ear, "we wouldn't let you go through being left all by yourself, and with punz only were in this all together, baby"

I smile and peck him soft as he optted his llap was my prefect place to be.

Punz chuckled, "well guess- Karl wanna be held to? Make this fair"

Karl nods excitedly, "I've missed all you're cuddles so I'd love that"

Punz walked over picking him up and held him on his lap, "this is gonna be a good christmas after all" I murmur.
Amber being excited passed out the stockings, along with the ones brought.. I'm surprised to see their was one for me though.

I didn't show up with anything, but the gifts I wrapped for my lovers, some clothes and being simple important  things in my backpack.