Chapter 3:Moonlight Bliss

Tw:stalking :) || <Pov : Narration>

As the light of the moon arises, sets above the city of Riverdale. Three of the school's most known bullies disappear in the shadows, in their dark outfits, as the eldest of the Halo siblings is plotting how to admit to the colorblind, after the tallest of the bully trio.

"Sapnap you know you're family picks odd names for their kids... Like who names their eldest after dead bodies' ' Punz said hush, as air puffed out white from his mouth, in a slight smokey fashion.

"Yeah, I Swear they were high when they named us too." Sapnap sighed, glazing at Punz, saying his words in a quiet tone.

Footsteps quick yet careful, as they stalk in the shadows, careful at night let the street light, from the lamps, illuminate them, to give their creepy rhythm unseen, unheard asestic.

"Your name is beautiful Corpse just got the low end of the stick in the naming game," Dream said softly, rubbing my shoulder, "After all you're my name twin"

"Name twin? His name isn't even spelled like your nickname" Punz said softly, but in a statement way.

"In Hadi, it Means dream.. So technically we're name twins" The shortest of the three, says softly.

As they round the corner and slowly walk up to their destination.

A well-kept lawn, a fairly white house, with some grime on the bottom near the flowerbeds, looking like a country house with the overgrowth of flowering vines, and the window of their beloved open, to full view.

With a white picket fence, and a white stake near the blossoming weeping oak tree, that states;

Do Not Enter.

As the night becomes darker, the owl hoots, as the young three ignore that sign and climb up the blossoming oak, to get in their stake-out position...

The short boy, sitting at the desk in a white silk robe, and a purple crop top with dark semi-short shorts, his brown fluffy curly hair that moves with the slight movement of his head, or sometimes even the quick graze of his arm, as he wrote the stuff on seemly the homework.

"Why did I forget to do Monday's homework for them last night," The beautiful boy said, seemingly frazzled.

"I know Hannah told me not to but... The praise is everything I want and more.." he stammered on in his ramblings.

Sapnap let out a small suppressed laugh, it wasn't very loud. "Fucking cute" Sapnap murmured under his breath.

"Awh lil nerdy likes when we praise him," Punz said quietly, as he leaned softly onto Sapnap's shoulder.

"But also... Something about them is different, an arua..." The brown-haired boy rambles, looking up as a mix of the lime-light lamp, and moonlight highlight his face in a pretty way, as he soft glazes at the clock, "10 pm... I really should go to bed soon– but im nowhere near complete"

Sapnap only nodded to Punz's comment, taking in the beauty as Dream used a Polaroid camera they had to take a picture of this beautiful sight.

The camera had a low-light flash due to duct tape being over the flash- to be less decatable.

"Agreed on that one Dream" Sapnap chuckles softly, as the soft chug sounds of the printing picture, mix with the wind.