Chapter 11:Loud awakings

<sapnap>

I wake up the next morning with our beloved in my arms and Dreams holding us both, punz cradling us all.. I smiled.

Finally, we're complete but we know we can't really show this at school. We have a reputation. This shouldn't even be happening.

But in certainly not going to compline, I'll happily wake up with karl in my arms I slowly went to get up only to be held in place by punzs arm.

"Don't move.. it's way too comfortable" he murmured lifting his head to looking at me with his baby blues.

"Didn't know you wore a cuddler punz" I teased, in a murmur.

He chuckles, "You never slept over with me. But fuck I'll cuddle you more" he winks.

His deep respaspy voice.. of a sleepy tone.. is so hot. I felt the blood boiling in my cheeks.

"Awh blushing" Punz's voice teased.

"Shut up!" I murmur.

Dream must of woke as he leaned to my ear, "Don't tell him to shut up baby panda"

He huff and look away, "maybe Corpse is right you aren't good –"

My head go turned and I was pecked on the lips. "No be a brat now. Were great influences" Dream says in a huff.

I yawn. "Mm we need to get ready for–"

"Its the weekend Darling" Punz hummed and took my hand nuzzling it soft.

I yawned totally forgetting yesterday was Friday. "Oh– idk why my body woke me up th–"

Their wore loud nosies, that woke up karl.

"Whys my bother screaming now?" karl murmured.

My face dropped, "hes not screaming persay" I said.

Everyones voices went quiet, "daymn maybe we should do the favor back" Punz said clearly annoyed it woke up our baby up.

"You- what?! No its way to soon to do that" Karl said panicked and red.

"Nah~ we wouldn't this new into a relationship" Dream said, "unless you really want to-"

Karl just went unresponsive.

"You broke our boyfriend Dreamm" I say hitting him on the head.

"Ow!" Dream huffed, "not my fault he probably imagined it"

"Shuttt" Karl whined and moved to me, "protect mee"

I chuckle and hold him closely playing with his hair. "We should go get breakfast"

Punz nodded and unbundled we became came, I carried our baby.

"I'll cook" Dream and punz offered together.

"What you want babyboo? They'll make what you want" I say soft, with a nuzzle.

"Pancakes please" Karl said.

***

Food was done, so was dishes and we've moved out to the couch for a movie, and snuggles. Giving some soft attention.

Karls mother came down, i presume.

"Good moring boys" She said cheerily, clearly happy to see Karl happy as ever.

"Moring ma!" karl said looking to his mother.

"So it wasnt you three making one of my son scream" She chuckles.

"Nah were taking it slow, its unfair. If we take it early on, and we dont make it" Punz said, averting his glaze to her, "it should be with a true love."

Karl giggles and kiss him, "true love is the one you loved the longest, most likely its first love." he pauses, "they say youll never move on from youre first love, no matter how hard you try"

"That's what they say, but for technically you have three" Dream said, softly nuzzling the boy. "Though were your first love, we don't want to rush too quickly into the depths of our relationship"

"My first love was Sapnap you two are constitutional prizes" karl teases.

"Oi dont be like that to them~ or you'll be punished" I smirk.

"P-unish?"kar;l said.

"Please not on my couch," his mother said audibly.

I smirk and push him down onto Punz lap, "The tickle monster!"

I chuckle, as he started laughing alot as i tickle him.

You could hear heals clicking on lamnuimum floor slightly behind the laughter.

I glaze up at opur blondes the just wore smiling enjoying this, "cutie" Punz muttered.

"Stop, please! Stop! Im sorry!!" Karl begs.

AHEM

I sat up straddling Karl wasit and looked to see george barely able to stand and my brother.

"Moring to you to" I smiled blinking innocently.

"What you think youre doing to the poor boy" Corpse huffs playfully.

"Tickling him, he was being quiet rude" I chuckle and bat at his arm.

"Trust me we can tell youve dont alot worst to his brother" Dream chuckled, "i dont think humans skin is ment to be a purple blotched mess"

Corpse chuckles, "toshy"

"Be quiet next time" karl huffs.

"Will do" Corpse said dragging George off before he could screech about something.

-

Well, corpsenotfound; offical kinda?

Wc:777