Chapter 16:Sweeten-moring

<Karl>

I yawn waking up the next moring, warmth. Soft outside light from the slightly foggy winter morning from the window. I really dont wanna get up as I nuzzle more into the warmth. Blushing at the mushy memories as the night pior was. My mind registered what I was nuzzled into, Sapnaps bear chest.. What I honestly longed for. To wake up entangled, by legs with him, and well them sense last year, when they finally snapped and reveled our relationship. Glazing to my otherside, I was very much being spooned by Dream who was by Punz. I giggle, even with my strained voice from last nights events, I still have to finding that Cute, though I still had Punzs arms tightly around me.

I felt Sapnap pull me closer, "dont go bunny" he murmurs in his slumber.

I move my hand patting his head, "im not going anywhere Prince" I said grogly,softly kissing his forehead.

Though he hates it, he is very prince-like with his clingy nature to me, hes more prossive then he other two. I'm not compiling about it one bit, I do simply adore it.

When his midnight greens awoke to look at me with a dopey sleepy smile. "moring bunny, how you fell"

He yawns, in his deep-ish moring voice.

"good, damn if id knew you wore that good we would of done that a year ago" I chuckle.

He smiles and nuzzles me, "you look pretty like this, bet you love the hoodie to"

I blush and look down.. "you never let anyone wear this hoodie you made that abundantly clear when the one kid took i—" I started to get a kiss to shut it.

"Oh you're different. Any simp can't wear it. But the boy I hope to marry one day, certainly may" he states, "the kid stole it, I literally put it on you"

My eyes widen as my eyes become glossy, never did I ever think I'd hear him be this inteament, after what we did last night.. I never thought he'd be so sweet.. I thought he'd be cold and ignore you... All of them witch is why they had to wait forever.

Sapanaps thumb rubbed one of the salty things off my cheek, "please don't cry baby bunny"

I felt blood rushing to my cheeks as I glazed at him.

Shuffling behind me told me a blonde was awake.

"Why is he crying, who do I have to harm" Dream snares, sleepy.

"He relized he was in my hoodie" Sapnap chuckled, "I guess he finds it sitmental"

"Nobody ever gets to wear it but you, it is sap" Dream hummed and cuddled me, "you're Overwhelmed hm?"

"Not overwhelmed just alittle shellshocked" i replie kissing Dreams nose, "and we dont hurt anyone anymore right baby"

Dream nodded softly as he rubbed my thigh softly.

Knock

Punz awoke to a grone, "What" he hissed with his eyes half-closed.

"Wakey wakey, mom wants you four down" George giggled.

I smiled, "hes back to himself when younger" i mermer softly into Dreams shoulder.

Dream smiled and softly played with my hair.

***

"Hey you four, maybe keep it down next time?" Corpse said.

"Pay back for waking us up by banging George" Punz said cockly, holding me apon his lap.

Corpse chuckled, "fair ehnogh"

I chuckle and nuzzle him, "they are sweet after tho"

-

Some flufy fluff :)

WC:740

Chapters after this will have alot of time hope's to persfic moments due to when I want this book done (chapter number).