Chapter 14:wishful-sudjustions

<CNF/George>

Few hours past/After school

Our brothers, are happy and that means we are for them. As Well as I am with my lover finally.

Corpse turned and kissed me, "cutie"

"Im just happy they are Karl wanted them for so long.. I'm happy the small mistake didn't hinder them" I said softly walking with my boyfriend.

He smiled and nodded, "my brother would of broken down later, he won't do it infront of everyone though"

I nodded, "I bet any of the cold assholes won't infront of everyone"

He chuckles, "probably. Who knows they may spiral in the advent of you're brother... leaving"

"I know my brother was so in love with for alot longer then he showed" Corpse chuckled.

< Karl >

Punz had me on his lap while my other boyfriends pampered me in soft kisses. "Are you ready yet love?" Dream asked.. "We wanna be ur frist"

"Yeah I am but not quiet, today .. I don't wanna do it the day we had dr–" I started to be kissed.

"Sush... don't bring it up, but ~ we would love to do it tonight" Sapnap said Hella sudactive. "However we totally understand if we have to wait abit"

I chuckle and kiss him softly as he smiles kissing me back, before we break it and he lays on my lap holding my waist.

"Darling you are to adorable ~ you to dearling" Punz grones softly and played abit with my hair.

"Me adorable please" Sapnap aruges, with a eye roll.

"You are though horny, you can be really cuddly"

"Im a simp that's why, being  adorble and a simp is diffrent" Sapnap argued and kissed under my chin; and down my neck.

I let out a soft noise, not expecting it one bit  but also it just felt right.

I felt hands rub up my body  and slowly drift up my shirt.

"You are okay with this right baby." Punz said softly, "because fuck you look to good to not rail"

I blushed, "well~ I always wandered how big you three are" I moaned softly as Sapnap nipped, sucked my neck.

He grones softly, "we wondered if you could even fit us all at once~"

I blushed as I felt kisses soke my neck, and I made soft nosies I felt slight wight chnage.. and herd a;

Wham

And fiddles of a lock, to lock the door.

"I'd hate if we'd get intrupted pleasuring you dear" Dream said softly.

Soft Cushing bed Sapnap was straddling me, "must say you're nosies are certainly  arusing" he grones soft into my ear.

I blush more, if that's even humanly possible, sapnap glazed between the other to I could fell his hard on my stomach.

"Baby~ please tell us what you want in persfic" Punz requested, "were not mind readers"

I rolled my eyes, "never said you wo--"

I was kissed, "not what he asked~ what you want this fine evening, it is you're frist time after all" Dream said husky.

I don't even know what I want.. neccerily  so I blush and look off. "Youre wildest dreams to me. I want them done on me"

They smirked. "Don't compline when you can't walk in the moring"
-
Oo~ its getting hot in here.

Wc:788