Nine |

Hyeji took of her helmet before smiling widely as she made her way towards where her brothers and her friends waited at.

Jeno flashed his famous eyesmile towards his sister as he clapped proudly for her while Haechan crossed his hand over his chest with a playful smirk on his face.

"not bad, sis" Haechan said teasing the younger girl making the girl rolled her eyes and went towards Jeno and gave a hug for him.

"this is why I love Jeno oppa more than you"

Haechan dramatically gasped, "unfair, you call him 'oppa' again!" Hyeji stick out her tongue towards him as Jeno smiled while patting the girl's head.

"you did well Hyeji, you've learnt a lot" he said before breaking the hug and Hyeji nodded her head. "yeah I learned a lot"

She then turned to Jisung before raised her eyebrows while smiling widely, "I did good didn't i? I know it already"

Jisung scoffed before his scoff slowly turning into a laugh, "you really got that attitude from Haechan hyung,"

Yangyang and Jeno nodded their head, agreeing with the younger boy. "you don't know the patience Jeno have to handle them" Yangyang said nudging Jisung before everyone burst into laughter.

Haechan rolled his eyes, "c'mon, I'm not that bad" he muttered and Hyeji chuckled, "yeah, we know, we're just joking, you're the best too oppa" she said before patting his shoulders.

A wide smile immediately crept on the male's face, "oh my god, what do you want to eat tonight Hyeji? I'll cook anything for you"

Hyeji laughed and shook her head at her brother's silliness.

Hyeji walked towards the Red BMW e90 as she opened the door herself and got inside the passenger seat

Who expect Jisung to ask permission from her brothers to take her out for a dinner as a thank you for helping him last night?

Well, Jeno and Haechan doesn't allow him at first, saying that the girl need to get home early but they can't resist the youngest cuteness and even Hyeji begged for them to allow her to go out with the boy so they just had to let her go.

"where are you bringing me to?" the girl asked as Jisung started the engine.

Jisung glanced towards the girl before grinned, "it's a surprise" he muttered making the girl chuckled

"whatever" she retorted before put on the seatbelt before watching Jisung paired his phone with the radio and opened his playlist, playing some good song.

But she eyed the male still as he doesn't put on his seatbelt.

"Jisung?" Jisung hummed and raised his eyebrows, "what?" he asked as he eyed the girl.