¹⁰

Chittaphon |

Jisung chuckled before sipping on his drink. "my predictions is true, you're nice to hang around with and fun"

Hyeji raised her eyebrows, "I'm nice and fun?" Jisung nodded his head before shrugging his shoulders, "I can't believe I just know that Haechan hyung and Jeno hyung have a sister"

Hyeji grinned, "nah, maybe I'm just don't like to meet a new people since I'm very awkward" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, "you're not awkward though?"

Hyeji avoided his eye contact, staring down on her drink before nervously laugh and nodded her head, "I am, maybe you just don't realize it"

Jisung knew she's hiding something about it, because the way she avoided his eye contact but he just shrug it off.

"oh, I heard you have a boyfriend?" Jisung hesitantly asked. Hyeji looked up to the male before scoffing. "well, yeah"

Jisung raised his eyebrows, "what's with that scoff?"

Hyeji sighed and rest her chin on her palm before shrugging her shoulders a little. "I can tell anything to you right?" Jisung nodded his head and straighten his back, "yeah of course, I'm a great listener, you can trust me even we're just meet"

Hyeji nodded his head. "well, I've been together with my boyfriend for 2 years now" Jisung eyes went wide a little and nodded his head, "you've been together with him for a long time"

Hyeji pressed her lips into thin line before sighing, "that's the problem" she muttered.

"I knew him because we always bump into each other at college and we usually have the same class"

"at first, I just find him cool and attractive that's it, but time passed and I started to have a crush on him, Yangyang tried to tell me that he's not a good person but of course love blinded us and I didn't listen to my own best friend who have been there by side for 6 years"

"I confessed my feelings to my crush and what a surprise, he likes me back" Jisung nodded his head, continuing to listen to her story.

"everything was fine at the beginning, he treats me nicely and Yangyang almost think that his predictions were wrong and started to support my relationship, but as months passed, my boyfriend started to control me"

"he doesn't let me hang around with Yangyang anymore, his reason was because he just get jealous easily and just don't like me around other man"

"he then found out about my brothers joining street racing and I joined motorcross, he told me to stop joining motorcross and stay with him, away from my brothers, saying that my brothers have no bright future and just waste their moneys "

Jisung's jaw dropped and Hyeji nodded her head after seeing his reaction, "I know right? I won't stay with him and be away from my own family? That's stupid"

"he then force me to do this and that, things that I don't like, he asked me to work in his family company but I denied saying that I want to find my own job and he started to get angry even more with me"

She sighed heavily before shaking her head, "he keeps stressing me" she muttered.

Jisung frowned and tilted his head, "have you ask to break up with him?" Hyeji nodded her head, "but he doesn't want to and force me to stay"

Jisung scoffed, "who does he think he is? Just because he is rich he can't get everything he wants or do anything he wants, you have your own life too, asking you to be away from your own best friend just because you guys are opposite gender is already too much, he then ask you to stay away from your brothers? He's sick"