²⁹

Twenty Nine |

Crossing his arms across his chest, he watched from the top of the hills as the usual baby pink gt86 drifting on the track. A small smirk crept on his face seeing the couple who happily enjoyed their time together. 

Let's see how long will it stays.

He lazily rolled his eyes and leaned against his car. 

"Park Jisung," he mumbled. "I always envy you since the first day. Why do everything must be on your side? Park Jisung, the professional racer. Park Jisung, the heartthrob. Park Jisung, the lucky guy. Park Jisung this, Park Jisung that– shit. Must be good huh" 

He clicked his tongue and harshly huffed, remembering good old days where he used to be his best friend since they were a kid. 

2 little boys playing the game controller together, loud voices could be heard from the living room. Wide smiles on both faces, happy spending times together. 

"Yah Park Jisung" 

"Hm?"

"Do you want to be a racer, one day?" 

Jisung bit his lips, scrunching his face as he continue clicking the controller rapidly. "racer?" he gritted his teeth and straightened his back as his car won the race. "Assa! I won again!" he happily cheered, throwing both fists in the air.

"What did you say again? A racer?" 

Minhyuk hummed, nodding his head. "I want to be a car racer" he added which made Jisung pouted, crossing his arms and tilting his head while thinking. "I don't know. I never think about it though– why suddenly? Is it because you enjoy playing this car game??" 

Again Minhyuk nodded his head. 

"I mean it's possible. Imagine, one day we become the famous professional racer– whoa" he said, voice fill with excitement. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled. 

"You can dream about it, Min. I'm not sure about it, I still haven't think about what I want to be, I just want to play games all day!" he flashed his gummy smile. 

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and grabbed his controller. 

"Ah c'mon, you're no fun..." he huffed, clicking on his controller. 

Jisung grinned and shrugged, unbothered. "Be grateful, you have a friend to play game together" Minhyuk scoffed, "So what if I don't have friends?" 

"Oh?! I will stop playing games with you then! I'm serious!" Jisung threatened, placing the controller down and stood up which made Minhyuk's eyes widened. 

"What– I'm just saying! Sit down, don't go home!" the little boy whined which made Jisung smiled in satisfaction. 

"Hmph"