¹⁷

Seventeen |

For the first time after in a while Jisung felt so happy, giggly and butterflies in his stomach. He remembers this feeling during his last ex's and now he's experiencing it again.
Jisung couldn't explain how happy he was today.

All he could do right was lying down on his bed, staring at the blank ceiling, recalling about his date with Hyeji earlier. Recalling how pretty she was today and the moment they held hands. She didn't complain about it though.

The young man grinned and started rolled around his bed, covering his face with the pillow.

He felt like a teenage girl having a crush on her senior. Except he's a male and they shared the same age.

Is Jisung in love? He's not sure but he definitely enjoys Hyeji presence around him and would ask her for another date.

But the real question is does Jisung really ready for commitment again?
He's really scared his fear will haunted him again. He's not ready for anyone he loves leave him again.

On the other side, the girl was clearly not having the opposite feelings after he dropped her home. The girl immediately ran towards her room and threw herself on the bed, grinning from ear to ear.

She's blushing.

She's shy.

She's happy.

She's definitely couldn't stop giggling to the point where she thinks she's crazy.

Not forgetting how he's giving princess treatment on her today, opening the door for her, not letting the girl lining up in a long queue with him, offered to carry her bag for her and held her hands.

Park Jisung, that cute tall freak...

Thinking of him made her kicking and punching the air.

"I guess the date went very well," someone voiced out, startling the girl who was in her own world. Jeno flashed a warm smile, leaning on the door frame. "Glad to see you this happy, baby sis"
Hyeji sat up on her bed and cleared her throat, embarrassed that her brother caught her simping for his best friend.

Jeno asked her permission to come in and sat on the corner of her bed, still flashing a warm smile towards her.

"Do you like him?"

Hyeji furrowed her eyebrows, "no," she avoided his eye contact, looking away shyly. The elder rolled his eyes before grinning, "yeah, you definitely not just act like your crush stole your first kiss earlier– you're literally rolled around the bed, giggling and your face is red as heck"

Okay damn, he doesn't have to point everything out like that.

His sister pursed her lips together. "Well I couldn't say I like him but I don't know, I still don't know" Jeno hummed, nodding his head. "Yeah, you can figure it out later– just you know that you deserve all this happiness"

He ruffled her hair and got up but Hyeji caught his hand, "oppa"

Jeno raised his eyebrows, waiting for her next words. "If I like him and date him... Will it be fine to you?" she shyly asked which made Jeno chuckled. "As long as you happy, Jisung is a good guy and I trust you with him. If that's what you heart says then follow it, me and Haechan are rooting for you"

He left her letting the girl has a deep thinking by herself.

Jaemin nodded his head like a child, hugging the pillow tighter

Jaemin nodded his head like a child, hugging the pillow tighter. "and then and then? What happened?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear listening to Jisung's date story as if listening to your parents' love story.

The younger suppressed his smile, "she let me held her hands and we continued hold hands until reached the car" he rubbed his nape shyly.
"Then what happened? No kissy kissy??" Jisung scrunched his face and shook his head, "hyung! Of course no!"

Renjun who was in the kitchen laughed out loud, hearing him.
"Jaemin, they just met. It's their first date, what do you expect?"

Jaemin pouted, "well who knows, Jisung learned from the movie or me– but well you did great by listening to my first date advice," he crossed his arms, smiling proudly.

The younger smiled shyly, "yeah, I guess your advice were worth it. She said she's looking forward for another date" Jisung sighed dreamily and fell back to the couch, closing his eyes.

"Jisung are you in love?"

Jisung opened his eyes, "I don't know hyung, still trying to figure it out." Renjun raised his eyebrows, "because based on how you told the stories and how you literally lie down like a starfish now, tells me that you're in love" the Chinese casually muttered, taking a bite from his cookies.

Jaemin snickered, "pfft, Jisung is patrick"

The younger sat up, "do you think she likes me?" He pouted while thinking. Jaemin stared at him blankly before reaching his phone.

"I don't know Jisung, let me ask Jeno and Haechan"

His eyes widened and quickly snatched Jaemin's phone. "Yeah, no thanks hyung, you're going to embarrass me"
Jaemin cackled before feeding himself the cookies Renjun just baked.

"Don't overthink it, you'll know your feelings soon. It's still early, chill" Renjun shrugged, averting his attention towards the television. Jisung pressed his lips into thin lines and nodded his head.

Ting!

Hyeji :3
hey, you want to accompany me tonight?
The circuit.

෴