Seven |

Hyeji smiled widely and greeted her all the familiar faces she saw. Some of them did a handshake with her. Some of them just bowed their a little as sign of respect.

"it's been awhile girl!" one girl approached Hyeji as she pulled her into a warm embrace.

Hyeji grinned and nodded her head, "yeah, it's been awhile, unnie" she said, breaking the hug before admiring the girl who had her long hair braided.

"you've gotten prettier too" Hyeji added making the girl chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully.
"c'mon, are you talking about you?"

The two girls continued talking about some random topic of conversation, catching up with each other until a voice called for them.

"Yuqi! Hyeji!"

They both turned and saw Lucas waving his huge hand from far away before running towards them. "girls!" he greeted with a wide smile plastering on his face.

Hyeji giggled, "nothing really change, you're just like before"

Lucas nodded his head before placing his arm around Yuqi's shoulders. "yep, nothing really change" he said before looking around, seeing some guys modifying their motorcross., some girls clinging around with boys and some people meeting new people, making new friends.

"I'm surprise you start to support Yuqi now, last time we met, you kept getting mad when we brought up about motorcross"

Lucas grinned, "well, she's happy doing this, as long as she happy and doesn't hurt herself, it's fine" Yuqi rolled her eyes playfully, "he wouldn't dare to fight me back, if he ever try to stop me from riding motorcross, I'll leave him"

Hyeji smiled, adoring the cute couple in front of her.
But deep inside, she somehow felt jealous. She's jealous that Yuqi got a great partner who would support everything she does.

She wants Seonwu to be like Lucas to. She really wants Seonwu to at least support her even he hates motor crossing.

"eh, where are you brothers? Didn't you tell them about the competition today?" Lucas asked Hyeji who's daydreaming.

Hyeji snapped back into reality before raising her eyebrows. "oh? Yeah, I told them about it, they say they will arrive a bit late, but that's totally fine" she giggled.

Lucas and Yuqi nodded their head in unison before excused themselves to check on Yuqi's motorcross.

Hyeji looked towards the track, watching some experts did some cool skills there. She smiled widely as she watched them having fun together.

One thing that she likes after joining motorcrossing is everyone is friendly and nice. No one ever got into any argument or start any argument.

Everyone played fairly and always proud of each other. They all are like her second family.

Hyeji furrowed her eyebrows as she felt her phone vibrated in her pocket. She reached her phone from her pocket and immediately huffed as she saw the ID.

"what does he wants from me now?" she muttered to herself before declining the call.

But it doesn't stop there; she received more phone calls and texts from Seonwu making the girl felt annoyed.

"Hyeji!~" a cheerful voice approached from behind making she snapped her head towards the owner of the voice and a wide smile spread on her face.

"dude! You made it!" she said, smacking his arm slightly. He flashed his gummy smile before nodding his head, "I told you, I will support you, I won't be late to watch what skills you learnt"

Hyeji laughed and rolled her eyes playfully, "have you eaten? The race start in an hour" Hyeji offered and Yangyang nodded his head.

"that would be very nice, I'm starving" he said, clinging his arm around the girl's arm before dragging her away.

They arrived under the tent and Hyeji handed some sandwiches to her best friend as they took a seat beside each other while watching the race.

Her happy mood once again vanished as her phone vibrate, receiving a call from the same person.

It didn't go unnoticed to Yangyang. He glanced towards the phone before towards the girl who seems stressed before rolling his eyes.

"I thought you guys already break up?" he asked.

Hyeji glanced towards him before lowered her head and shook her head, "I ask to break up with him, but he force me to stay with him"

Yangyang stare at the girl in disbelief, "what the heck? Hyeji??"

Hyeji raised her eyebrows while pouting a little, "what?" Yangyang placed down his sandwiches before huffed heavily.

"at this point, it's no longer love between you and him, he's basically controlling you, he told you that you can't do that, you can't do this, who does he think he is? Your parents? Geez, he really went overboard" he nagged before ran his tongue along inside of his cheek.

Yangyang stopped talking, glancing towards the girl before let out a soft sigh.

"what did you guys fought about this time?" Yangyang quietly asked.

Yes, Yangyang knew everything that happened in the girl's life. She could say that he already become her third brother. He knew the problem between her and Seonwu, he knew why she stopped joining street racing and joined motorcross.

He knew everything about her.

"well... he asked me to stop joining motor crossing" she muttered before facing Yangyang, "you know I can't do that right?" Yangyang nodded his head, agreeing with the girl.

"I just want him to support me, like my brothers and you did, is that too much to ask?" She complained before pinching the bridge of her nose.

Yangyang shook his head before his hand placed on the girl's shoulder, patting it in comforting way. "Hyeji, it's—"

Before Yangyang could voice out his opinion, answering the girl's question, someone pulled him by his collar and threw a punch on the male's face.

"Yangyang!"

Yangyang eyes went wide as he landed on the rough surface, snapping his head towards the person who punch him before glaring at him.

Hyeji crouched down and picked up Yangyang before facing the male in front of them,"what is wrong with you? are you crazy?!"

෴