³⁵

Thirty Five |

Jaemin looked up to the younger who was eating peacefully, "Jisung-ah" the male answered by shortly hummed. 

Jaemin narrowed his eyes, "have you and Hyeji kiss yet?" 

Jisung's eyes widened and he immediately looked up to Jaemin in shock. "What the heck?!" Renjun turned to Jaemin, giving him 'are you serious?' look. Jaemin scoffed, "What?! I was just asking, you know couple do kiss each other. So I'm just curious" 

"No we haven't" 

"Why?" 

"Because..." Jisung avoided their eye contact. "Because..."he shrugged, "I don't know! I never had a chance to kiss her yet besides so what if we haven't kiss yet?" 

Jaemin sighed and placed down his utensils, "my child, let me tell you. Girl always dying to experience their first kiss-" "I'm sure she already had a first kiss" 

"Okay whatever- the girl love the butterfly feelings in their stomach. So to make them to feel that, you can kiss her!" 

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and turned to Renjun, "I kiss her first?" 

Renjun huffed, "don't listen to him, you can take your time. You don't have to kiss her to prove your love and makes her flustered, there are other ways" Jaemin frowned and turned to Renjun, "hey! I'm trying to give him a love advice here!" 

"Love advice my ass- you never even been into relationship before" 

"Hey! How dare you said that!" 

"What? I'm saying the truth, so what?!" 

As the two male continue to argue, Jisung looked down on his food, thinking about what Jaemin told him. He might be right. He does want to do that but he thinks, she's still not ready for that. 

She does kiss him on his cheeks lately. Is that a sign for him? 

 Is that a sign for him? 

Standing at the same bridge they went before, Jisung's eyes softened as he stared at his girlfriend. 

It's been 2 days after Hyeji discharged from the hospital and they have been spending time often. Jisung frequently went to Hyeji's house, visiting her when she told him there's nobody home. 

They went on a date just like how Jisung promised before. 

"Are you not embarrass?" 

Jisung tilted his head, raising his eyebrows. "Embarrass for what?" Hyeji looked down on her casted arm, "about my arm? people look at me and my casted arm, are you not embarrass you had a girlfriend like this?" 

Jisung rolled his eyes, "there you go again, overthinking again?" Hyeji pouted. 

"They looked at you because they wondered what happened to you. They didn't judge you, they're just curious and cared"