Chapter 1

(Guyzz I want you all to have patience, please.... My only request for you'll go vote🥲"

Rosé's heart was pulsating too forcefully against her chest when she noticed her wife already in bed using a tablet, as much as she hated to admit it she did have thought how gorgeous her wife was looking by simply sitting against the headboard.

No one has spoken a word.

Rosé was perishing to hear her wife's voice, she knew if she didn't say anything tonight it would be a big mess because she didn't want this night for anyone to be discomfiting yet again how to make it less uncomfortable? 

She opened her mouth to say 'hey' and right away closed it. It was more problematic than she had thought, she sat on the left side of the bed since Jennie had taken the side she liked to sleep on, her breath was caught in her throat gazing at her wife's golden skin and how gorgeous she looked even in t-shirt and PJ.

"You can lay down, I won't bite..." Jennie was the one to break the silence.

Rosé was relieved that Jennie was the one who said something first. Only she knew how whirlwind was going on her head just by hearing Jennie's voice that she swore she would be loving it more every day.

"Even if you do, I still would be here" She shrugged attempting to disappear the silence.

Jennie ultimately looked up at her after the kiss at church, "You sure?" 

Rosé witnessed the challenge in Jennie's eyes which she found exhilarating, "105%" she smiled.

Jennie couldn't help beaming to herself and witnessing the girl she didn't even know saying such a thing, no one ever stayed by her side and Rosé proclaiming that she would be there for her did make her feel adequate for some unknown reason. 

"You don't have to play all wifey cards on me..." she rolled her eyes.

She had excessively numerous trust issues after her last breakup so she wasn't prepared for a relationship this early. Rosé grinned nodding and laying on the bed hingeing towards Jennie's side and goggling at the girl she thought she would be able to love.

"But you're my wifey..." she muttered closing her eyes to sleep.

There might be thousands of butterflies erupting in her stomach though she can't deny the fact that she does like or maybe she's already in love with the girl. 

Jennie scowled at her who had her eyes closed to sleep, she clenched her jaw not wanting to create any kind of scene before tomorrow. She concentrated on her tab which she was using to avoid speaking to Rosé, she truly had nothing to do except go through some designs or emails to reply. 

She didn't sleep until she made sure Rosé was asleep, she still remembers how her parents forced her to marry Rosé because she won't be able to encounter someone after how much her last relationship fucked up her life that left her with desperation, affliction, truth issues, and concussion so she wanted to stay away from Rosé as much as possible.

"You're thinking too loud" Rosé broke the silence even though she couldn't see Jennie's face.

Rosé was facing her back and there might be a hand distance between them. Jennie abruptly opened her eyes still not saying anything. She pretended to sleep to bypass chatting to Rosé who thought Jennie's behaviour was obvious since she was still a stranger to Jennie.

"You can talk you know... do you know when I first saw you I thought 'Okay so this is how people feel when they see she's the one' and I attempted to talk to you at our engagement but you were too quiet which is totally understandable, I mean not everybody can be in love right away.