Chapter 14

Longest chapter I have ever written... 'Get some tissues'

Rosé's pov

"Did you arrange my favourite snacks?" Jennie shouted sitting on the passenger while I was placing all the things we would be requiring on the beach for the weekends with Lisa or Jisoo.

At Brighton Beach.

"Weren't you the one who said you don't want to go, last night?" I remind her, sitting in the driving seat catching her wearing sunglasses as we head to the beach.

I couldn't help but keep glancing over at her which truly aggravated her, "Why are you staring at me?" she narrowed her eyes at me looking into the rearview mirror.

I chortled, "You're looking like a baby boss..."

"Did you just call me short?" she clenched her jaw grimacing at me.

I look forward shaking my head, "No! You're perfect" 

She grins darting out of the window, all I acknowledge is how much our relationship has ripened. Every day I wake up to her articulating some new facts about the baby or how she feels the baby kicking and I read her bedtimes stories because the baby could hear so we must be careful with words however we happened to consistently broke that rule whenever she feels horny because there is no way I would ask her for sex in this situation.

"Don't you wanna know?" she bows to me resting her hands on her round belly.

"Of course I want to," I smiled, we had discussed several times wanting to know the gender though she said she didn't want to know about it.

"What if it's a girl?" she lifted her brows at me.

I shrugged, "Then she would have Lewis as a protective best friend"

"You only think about our baby to friend with Lewis" she yawned catnapping her head back probably closing her eyes so I didn't speak more.

The only thing I'm apprehensive about is if our family members want to visit because they would be startled to see her belly growing in 4 months. Lisa had rented a minivan for barbeque in the evening, preparing for everything while Jisoo was relaxing on a deckchair in a purple bikini for sunbathing and Little Lewis lying on her chest sleeping.

"Here! Chongha" Lisa waved attempting to arrange the toys for Lewis.

Jennie yawned stretching her arms up waving to Jisoo or Lisa and took Lisa's place beside Jisoo's deckchair. I propelled a smile trying to hold the things accurately while blundering though I did stumble Lisa was there to assist me before I could end up squelching my face in the sand.

"What are you? Valet, now?" she laughed.

I scoffed, "And you? Are you Jisoo's wife or her handmaid?" 

She let go of my arm provoking me to blunder on my steps and I ended up burying my head in scalding sand with the basket on top of my head, "Oops, are you okay?" she joked.

I grunted, "You did it purposely! I know" 

She kneeled beside me assisting me to arrange the things back in the basket and gave me a hand to get up. No matter how vexing she can get, she never stops being my best friend that's why I love her a lot and want our kids to be my best friends too.

"How's things going? It's her 6th month, isn't it?" she glanced at our wives who were too engaged to play with Lewis.

"I don't know why I feel like I'm not being a good partner lately" I sat in the sand skimming up at her and she also sat across the basket closing the basket.