Chapter 12

Rosé's pov

"She's angry, isn't she?" Lisa questioned.

 I shake my head, "No! She's fine... she said to come home as soon as possible" 

"She literally blasted your eardrums" She quelled her laugh leaping onto my bed beside me and I was considering if I should call her again or not. Like I have sent apology messages though I don't want to call her right away which would make Lisa feel condemnable for going back.

I clutch my phone hiding it under the covers, "No, she had my phone on speaker that's why she has to say things loud" 

"Trust me an angry pregnant wife is more treacherous than anything in this world" She swapped the channels while I secretly was glimpsing at my phone expecting she had texted back.

"You're scaring me now" I narrowed my eyes at her kicking her under the covers and indicating for her to go back in her room.

"Nothing perilous enough a hot steamy sex can't fix" she winked at me grinning.

"You're disgusting" I pushed a smile glancing at my phone and refreshing the chat if the wifi wasn't working cause she never took much time replying to me.

She seizes my phone scrolling through my phone, "Wow... you're already considering buying baby carriages or items. It's not even been 2 months for her pregnancy...."

I snatch my phone back, "Taking care of a baby is not effortless no matter how much preparation you do it won't be sufficient, something still would be left out so I'm endeavouring to organise enough items not to panic at that moment..." 

"What? It's merely beginning wait for a month or two then you would be so exacerbated to burst out because of the insufferable mood swings you would be dealing with your dear wife" 

"She can't be insufferable, I wouldn't feel that" I was sure because I knew me very well I have patience, unlike Lisa who gets aggravated over little things.

"But truly I'm sorry, Chaeyoung" she pouted blinking her eyes like Lewis.

"You're not cute anymore, get over yourself" I strike the pillow on her face compelling her out of my bed. "Get out of here, you have a flight to catch early in the morning" 

"Oh so you can have phone sex with your dear wifey?" she ridiculed propelling me to slam the door on her face inspecting the inbox though I didn't call her again because she would be with her friends probably having chitchat.

Play Lover by Taylor Swift ft. Shawn Mendes.

All night I contorted and wrested on the bed, it wasn't comfortable anymore. I miss nestling up to her, it's only been a month and I have a habit of her. She was quite furious so does that mean she miss me a lot? I squashed my face on the pillow smiling so strongly that even my cheeks began to strain. She would be missing me beside her? I pick up my phone again gazing at her picture from the Engagement ceremony I have secretly taken.

She was grinning over something, she's dearly gorgeous.

"Wifey, are you there?" I expressed since it was late yet she picked up my call.

"If I wasn't I won't pick up your call" 

I silently chuckle feeling the goosebumps on my body even though I was warm in the blanket. "I'm truly sorry... I'll call you in every half an-"

"No! I just.... I don't know why I always act so aggressively and instantly that I don't even think sometimes, I'm sorry"

I smiled massaging my jaw to stop feeling aching for smiling over and over again, "We apologized, are we okay, now?"