Chapter 4

(Ready for some soft moments?) 

"Oh god, hide me" 

Rosie came behind me sitting on her feet while we both were buying cosy clothes in the mall. I frowned at her when I heard someone whom I knew and she knew too well.

"Jennie? What a surprise! What are you doing here?" Lisa came out of nowhere with Jisoo and their baby in the cart, he was adorable sleeping and his thumb in his mouth.

She doesn't see Rosie because there are dresses stand between us. 

"Aren't you supposed to be home?" Jisoo asked. 

"Yes, Chaeyoung is sick, didn't she tell you?" Lisa questioned which made me parted my lips in stupefaction as I glanced back at her and she clasped her hands requesting to save her.

"Uh..." I scratch my nap, "Yeah... actually she said she wanted to... stay alone and I was..." I acknowledged I was wearing my suit. "...At work so I thought I should buy her something comfy to wear... you know she only has those boring shirts and tee" I forced a smile endeavouring to convince them since Rosie's wardrobe side filled with shirts and pants and she barely had clothes to wear at home which cajoled me she barely stayed at home.

"Boring?" I heard her whispering.

"True... she doesn't stay home much I bet she doesn't have clothes to wear at home. Do you know once she wore her work outfit at our family dinner" Lisa chuckled.

I joined falteringly as Jisoo smiled, "Anyway how's marriage life?"

"Yes, do tell. If Chaeyoung gives you a hard time, you can tell me I'm her boss you know" Lisa playfully raised her brows at me.

"Thanks, but what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Shopping... Jisoo wanted to buy a new video game." She expressed. "Uh..huh... don't mistake that it's for Lewis, she wanted it for herself" 

"What?" I loured at Jisoo.

"Come on, Just because we are moms doesn't mean I have to give up my favourite thing! I love video games and if Lewis learns it from now who knows he become our country's best gamer" Jisoo indicated.

I met them at our wedding but I didn't know they were so a precious couple and the way Lisa looked at Jisoo with heart eyes was sweet. They are those perfect couple of family you find in every house. 

"You guys are lovely, it's still looks like you're on the honeymoon stage" 

Jisoo shrugged, "She's been so clingy for 8 years, it still felt like we are in high school" 

"Hey! You love me, don't say that" Lisa pouted and rested her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

Jisoo enveloped her arm around Lisa's shoulder and kissed her cheek she said, "Of course I do," 

"I know," Lisa tilted her head for Jisoo to kiss and they kissed.

Wow, they are the most devoted couple I have seen. Jisoo snickered looking at me, "Is Chaeyoung behaving like her too?" 

Her question reminded me of the morning when Rosie kissed the corner of my head while we were hugging. I felt the fervour of her body instantly merely by the thought and I didn't comprehend what to say. Rosie articulated we have to play wives to make people believe that we are having a baby because we love each other so much.

"Oh... Yes! Tell me! I have never seen her in love! Is she clingy?" Lisa frantically asked, "Please say she's clingy, please, please, please, please, please, please...." She requested.