Chapter 3

(IF BEING JOBLESS WAS A JOB THEN I WOULD BE A BILLIONAIRE) 

Jennie's pov

Park Chaeyoung.

Never in my life, had I believed someone would love me this way, she was sleeping on the other side of the bed maintaining a one-hand space like last night. She sleeps calmly and soundlessly just as how she truly is as a person.

Calm and charming.

When my mother told me to marry this girl I refused it right away, I neglected her on the engagement day I disregarded her on the wedding day. I did everything to make her loathe me and she hugged me saying she would stay by my side. 

I have never loved a girl, yes I dated girls but I never loved one I couldn't.

How did god create her? Having her was like having an angel to guide me. She didn't call me names, she didn't accuse me of cheating on her, and she didn't  treated me like I was a blot for ruining her image instead she held my hand close to her chest inviting me to be with her. 

I knew she was beautiful but right now she had become a million times more beautiful. Her mild steady breathing sound had some sort of healing ability because her sight melted my heart. Her hand was resting between our heads as I discreetly held onto her hand discovering how big her hands were compared to mine or how warm her hand was forcing me to think how warm she would be. 

I pivot to another side preventing the thoughts I was thinking, just because she accepted me doesn't mean she would love me. Even the thought of her not adoring me aches my heart because It's hard to believe that this pure soul loves me and does not pity me.

I drift to dreamland pondering of her even if she was right by my side.

Someone swabbed onto my forehead with their finger which made me open my eyes and I caught her staring at me. 

Her head on her palm onto the pillow, "Wakey wakey wifey, it's 7:45 am. You need to get ready for breakfast, then we have to go for a secret doctor's appointment and you must take leave from work because I already did so no excuses"

I rub my eyes listening to her.

She simply told me my schedule for today and when I understood what she declared. My heart fluttered over her scuttlebutts, she was more enthusiastic than me. No, I was not excited I was frightened only she was excited for the day, she had rattled on my schedule for me as if she had everything prepared already for the upcoming days. I have desired to have family with him but he ravaged everything in seconds and now I look at Rosie I see myself like I had envisioned though the only difference was I'm with her now.

"but it's so early..." I still got up gazing at her who was combing her hair since she was ready for the day.

"I called Jaden to come early, he has to be here all the time now. I fixed our appointment with your doctor... what was her name?" she twisted bafflingly.

She was appealing as she continued, "The pretty one... bae something I guess. Then we go for lunch, shopping, an evening walk which would be good for your health, and dinner." She turns again. "What are you doing? Come on, we need to catch up with the schedule go get ready...." 

I nodded rapidly grinning as soon as I shut the door of the bathroom I felt my heart pulsating quickly. I notice my face in the mirror reddening badly so I wash my face yet my cheeks are charring. 

I was staggered by her when she was standing in front of the bathroom gate causing me to almost loosen the knot of the bathrobe. She had this judging look on her face which truly intimidated me for a minute.