Visiting

HI GUYS! LONG TIME NO SEE!

I'm just here to say, OMG!

It's been 3 years since I made this fanfic, and I must say I still can't believe it got THAT much attention.

It hasn't really been that long yet, but I'm glad to see that you guys are still reading this fanfic (this fanfic full of cringy terms, grammatical errors, typos, and underwhelming pacing)

Now, onto me. Things have been pretty big lately. My father got his dream job, and so did my older sister. I'm just one school year to go, and I'll be in college, and it's been pretty tough, but I manage.

I wrote this fic as a coping mechanism, LMAO. I was in 8th grade when I wrote this and was so clueless about the world of fanfic writing, so if you read this and reread it again. I apologize for the cringe moments, LMAO. Not me trying to be edgy 😭.

That aside, I just wanted to thank you all for giving your time to read this chaotic fanfiction regarding the aftermath of Danganronpa V3. Your kind words and praises meant a lot to me and made me smile throughout the years. Like I said, it hasn't been long since I wrote this, but still, it was one ride.

This may be my first and last fanfic that I'll ever write due to stuff happening in real life. (KEYWORD: MAY)

However, that's just a possibility. I might come back, but it will take a while for me to bounce back again. I remember getting excited every time I finished a part of this fanfic and wanting to upload it earlier than the planned schedule. Ahh, the memories.

I was thinking about rewriting this, but that would be the same story. I did plan on making an AU of this, but the problem was I didn't plan the ENTIRE PLOT for it. So yeah, there were problems about making a sequel for this despite wanting to.

Though I want to know what ya'll think about it hehe.

Anyhow, this is where this author's note ends. And once again, thank you for reading Danganronpa: What Happens Next and giving it some love.

-Saturn_Butterfly

BONUS!

Tatiana and her little spawns :>