Chapter 1: Good Morning

Several Months later

(Author: *Blows morning horn*)

No one's POV

"Good morning," Himiko rubbed her eyes while yawning "Ah, good morning Himiko," Maki said while using the spatula to splash some oil onto the egg's yolk to cook it. "Hmm? is Shuichi outside buying groceries again?" Himiko asked as she sat down on the dining table "Yeah," Maki replied.

A few minutes later

"Hey guys," Shuichi came in with three big bags of groceries "We'll sort this later first we need to eat," Maki said serving the foods on the table (Kirumi is screaming) Shuichi placed the bags onto the sink's counter and joined Himiko and Maki for breakfast.

Shuichi's POV

"So... are either of you planning to do something today?" I asked them "Oh you know just usual," Maki said in a dull tone "Same here, I was thinking if I could practice more magic tricks," Himiko said while taking a bite of the egg's white. "What about calling Mizuno?" I asked them earning a glance from them.

"We might call her later, it's not like she has a lot to do," Maki said "Yeah, maybe later," Himiko agreed "Okay," I simply replied. Several months ago, after we went outside of that hellhole my world turned black and then the next thing I knew was waking up in a hospital bed and both my sides were two beds in which Maki and Himiko were laying on. The doctors started taking care of us and sometimes sending us to therapy to ease up the trauma we got from the killing game.

My uncle also visited me during those days and talked to me about living with him, when I asked about Maki and Himiko he said that he can't really take the three of us at once considering that his home isn't really that big and doesn't have enough rooms. Luckily he told Maki and Himiko that he owns a three-story apartment and offered them a stay, he even asked me if I wanted to stay with them. Of course that was a yes, my uncle only lives nearby the apartment so he could visit us often.

And days after that a group of doctors came in to our room with a girl with brown hair, one if the doctors told us that she was going to be our new friend and would be the one to guide us in handling some situations (What is she a stand?! huh?!) she was a pretty energetic girl and would always wear a smile on her face which was pretty weird but also fun.

Timeskip

"Himiko, hurry up!" I whined "Wait a moment Shuichi I'm still washing my face!" She replied through the bathroom door "Cut it out you two," Maki sighed while switching the channels in the TV. "HIMIKO!" I yelled "NYEH, WAIT!" She yelled back.

She's been in there for 30 minutes now! What's taking her so long?! Don't tell me she's doing something related to magic! Dang it Himiko hurry up!

End of Chapter