Denial

I promised Sissie that I wouldn't tell her secrets, well, whatever ones she'd tell me, which weren't many. The only things I knew is that she has two sisters, that she was injured in a fire, and that her mother died a little before the fire started. I knew Sissie has a past but I couldn't make her tell me what exactly her past entailed. Seeing her scars meant there was something in knowing her that I couldn't come back from. I really felt for her and the burdens she carried.

While I didn't tell her secrets, I did wind up talking about her again with the other three, to which Uzu told me, "Nonon, you're in denial." I told him that I wasn't but he pointed how Sissie still hadn't introduced me to her sisters, while Houka mentioned that time she started crying out of nowhere when we were talking about the Kiryuuin Mystery.

"Maybe it reminded her of bad memories."

"Nonon, her cries were guttural and she sounded like she was a little girl."

"How could you know someone and not know much about their family?"

"Well, Sissie's secretive, you know this."

"Too secretive."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Gamagoori reiterated his point about "Sissie" being a few syllables from "Satsuki". He asked me what else did I know and I told him that Sissie had me swear to secrecy. The other three looked at each other before Uzu said, "Yup, you're in denial 'cause, why would she need you to swear to secrecy?" I didn't have answer for that, except that she has trust issues. A "half-truth", I guess. Houka told me, "For someone who's been knowing long enough, she still doesn't trust you? You're just going with what she's saying."

"What else am I go to with? She made me swear to secrecy and that's that."

"Yes, but it's well past the point being explainable."

"You know, they never named a suspect in the Kiryuuin Mystery. " Uzu said, with Gamagoori agreeing. It was quiet for a bit before Gamagoori said, "Nonon, you said Sissie lives like a fugitive. What if she actually is one?" He went on to point out that Sissie has some deep-rooted concerns, considering how she is, but it can't be ruled that she might really be the suspect of what happened with the Kiryuuins, especially since the three daughters disappeared. Houka pointed out that Sissie is how the old the oldest Kiryuuin daughter would be, if she's still alive.

Sissie, a fugitive? No, that couldn't be. She's just a girl who's been traumatized is all. I don't know what could have traumatized her grievously and I doubt she'd ever tell m