Part 5

I don't know what we were doing anymore

I don't know what we were doing anymore. This had gone too far, but it was too late to back out now. Alva sat up on the floor to take off her red dress, while I looked at William. Never kissed felt so hot as with him and just the thought of how his tongue had moved inside my mouth made desire fill my veins.

I was more nervous than ever, despite the alcohol in my body. I hadn't had sex in months, and I'd never had a threesome before. Maybe they used to have it with their friends, what do I know. I don't know them.

Alva brings some pillows from the couch and a large blanket that she puts on the floor. She sits down on the floor and starts kissing William again. I study his hairy chest and his muscular body against her bare breast. Alva turns her head towards me and extends her hand. I moved closer to her and started kissing her shoulder while looking at William. His gaze drops down. I follow his gaze and see his hand inside Alva's panties. She moans between us, and our gazes meet again.

Alva looks at me and lays me down on the floor. She pulls off my sweater and kisses my neck while my head rests softly against the pillow. I feel Williams' short beard tickle the other side of my neck and his hand trying to open my jeans. Was I in the center now?

His hand gently slides down my panties and I gasped at his soft finger movements over my clit. Alva takes off my bra and starts kissing my nipple. I looked at William who leaned down and kissed me. This was crazy, I kept thinking.

What if any of us regret it? Should we look at each other for six months at the theater courses and pretend like nothing happened? Okay, I'm already starting to regret this.

But after fifteen minutes we lay there, naked, rubbing and caressing each other. William starts to fuck Alva from behind while maintaining eye contact with me as I lay next to them watching.

"William wait! I think I have to vomit," said Alva suddenly. "What, now?" asked William, and she just rushed out of the room.

Okay, so what do I do now? Should I stay here naked or get dressed? But I got the answer when William moved himself on top of me and looked at me.

"We can continue if you want. Alva will be fine soon. She's always like this." he said, moistening his lips. I swallowed nervously and nodded lightly. "Okay."

He kissed me lustfully and I felt him push himself inside me. God, I thought, holding his shoulders tightly. Again, we found eye contact while he moved inside me and suddenly, we had gone from a hot threesome to soft romantic sex. He started kissing my shoulder up to my neck and I got shivers from his warm breath against my skin.

What were we doing? Suddenly we had sex, alone, while Alva sat in the bathroom and vomited. William sat up and pulled me up with him. I looked at his wide-open panting lips as I began to ride him. This could have been the perfect sex if he hadn't already been taken by Alva. I was sure he could feel it too.

He frowned and gasped deeper. He was close to squirting; I saw it all over his face. I don't know if he wanted me to continue or if he wanted me to get off him, but his arms tightened around my body. I felt an orgasm approaching and began to ride him faster, causing us both to share the moment. I leaned my forehead against his and felt my heartbeat in my chest.

'What have you done Billie.'

We looked at each other and shared a laugh. He also sensed how embarrassing this situation had just become and I moved away from him. "That was . . ." I started saying as I put on my panties. "Weird?" he filled in, which maybe wasn't the word I was looking for. "Yeah," I replied but had wanted to say amazing.

"Is she okay in there?" I asked, looking towards the toilet. "Yeah, don't worry. She vomits every time."

I had gotten my clothes back on and was looking at William who had gotten his jeans on. "I should go," I said, feeling my cheeks blush as I looked at his satisfied face. "Yeah, I should probably check how Alva is doing," he said, running his hand through his hair.

We walked towards the hall where I put on my shoes and looked at him again. What should I say? Feels a bit silly to thank him for a good evening or give him a hug when he's already been inside me.

"So, see you tomorrow at the theater. Say goodbye to Alva from me, I hope she feels better soon." I said, opening the door. "See you," he said, locking the door behind me.

I couldn't stop smiling. The blood in my body was rushing and I wanted to dance around the streets of happiness. As soon as I thought of him, my stomach filled with butterflies and all the love songs played in my head at the same time. I had a crush, a big fucking crush on William and I was the world's worst 'friend' of Alva. Poor her, I wonder if he will tell her that we had sex after she disappeared to the bathroom.

What do I say if she asks? God, what have I done?

Maybe she doesn't care, I mean, all three of us were in on it from the beginning and it's not our fault that she needed to vomit, right?