Part 26

And here we are, with only two days left together and I've never been so anxious before as I am now

And here we are, with only two days left together and I've never been so anxious before as I am now. I haven't been able to sleep for several nights, my eyes stinging with fatigue and headaches on and off, but there's no time to sleep now.

Maybe I could have slept during the day when Billie hung out with Dennis, but I was too restless, and my head never seemed to stop thinking. Instead, I've cleaned the apartment, washed clothes, and hung out with Alva for half the day.

"Alva, I have to go now. Billie is expecting me to be there soon," I shouted from the hall as I put on my shoes.

"Would it be okay if I stayed here tonight?" Alva appeared in the doorway between the hall and the kitchen.

"What do you mean? Sleep here?" I asked, grabbing my jacket. "If it's okay with you?"

I was too tired to even ask why she wanted to sleep in my apartment tonight, but it didn't matter as I was going to sleep at Billie's house anyway. "Sure, you know where the key is if you're going to go somewhere, and remember, no party."

"Don't worry. I'm just going to watch the TV and drink your wine," she said teasingly, hugging me. "I love you, William. Take care."

She behaved so strangely, but Alva could be weird sometimes, that was part of her charm. "I love you too. Bye," I said, leaving the apartment.

The steps have never felt so heavy before, almost as if I were walking against the wind. It fell further away than it was, but now I was finally at her door and knocked gently. She opened the door and I saw from her red swollen eyes that she had been crying. I walked up to her and put my arms around her tiny body to comfort her.

"Why didn't you call me? I would have come right away," I said, holding her close to me. She rubbed her cheek against my chest and kept her arms tight around my body. "Because I knew you would come sooner or later and I'm crying non-stop anyway."

I closed the front door and took her to the bed where we lay down. I stroked her beautiful ginger hair as I looked into her ocean-blue eyes. I was a good swimmer but could for sure drown in her eyes over and over again.

"I don't want to leave you," she said, letting her fingertips stroke my chin and lips. "It won't be forever; we will see each other again. I promise." I know I shouldn't promise anything I can't keep, but sometimes comforting words can be better than the truth.

"So, you want to try a distance relationship?" she asked, and I saw her eyes widen. "Yeah, even though it might not work all the way, I want to give it a try. We'll still be able to see each other, call each other, and sleep with each other through the phones."

"I love you so much William." Her words made me dig my hand into her hair and pull her towards me in a kiss. Tonight, I would make love with her all night and remember every part of her. "And I love you," I whispered against her lips.

"William . . . I'm pregnant." I didn't know if I heard correctly when she whispered. "What did you say?" My voice trembled and I eagerly waited for her to repeat the words. "I'm pregnant." Her face turned pale as if she were afraid of my reaction.

"You are pregnant? Are we going to have a baby?" I felt my eyes getting teary-eyed as it had been something I had dreamed of for the last three years, but Alva was never ready for a family. "Are you upset?"

"No, no I'm just surprised, shocked, and overjoyed, but scared at the same time. We're going to have a baby and you will be leaving me in two days." My entire world fell apart with both happiness and despair. I would become a parent with my other half, who would soon disappear to the other side of the world.

'This is not fair.'

"I'm so sorry. I just found out myself," she sobbed. "We will find a way to be together. I'm going to work hard and save money." I stroked her cheek. "I can't believe we're going to be parents." I looked at her and we shared a tearful laugh.

"So, you want this baby with me?" She asked, biting her lower lip. "I want this baby and many more with you." I kissed her tenderly and pulled her on top of me.

I watched her as she pulled off her white blouse and opened her bra, which she slowly pulled off as well. Her nipples were stiff, and I sat up to taste them. Her panting made it grow in my jeans, but the feeling between us had changed. It was deeper, even deeper than it had ever been and there was a bond between us. A bond that would last forever.

I kissed and licked her throat as she tilted her head and dragged my fingertips over her back. She began to ride me in soft motions, and I held my arms around her body while our lips kissed each other passionately. She ran her fingers through my hair and began moaning against my lips. "Come with me."

I pulled my eyebrows together and grabbed her hips to help her ride me faster. Together we moan against each other's lips in pleasure, and I fill her with my cum.

The love I feel for her is endless, there's only her in my life, the only bright thing. Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one.

 Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one