Part 17

Does a person throw herself into the fire, knowing that she will burn in the end? I did that, knowing I wouldn't get to see him anymore when I went back home, but it didn't matter

Does a person throw herself into the fire, knowing that she will burn in the end? I did that, knowing I wouldn't get to see him anymore when I went back home, but it didn't matter. We are here now, so why not take advantage of the time we have left together?

His strong arms held me in a firm grip as he carried me to the bed. He didn't let go of my gaze and gently laid us down on the bed. His lips embraced mine and our tongues found their way into each other's mouths with gentle movements. He kissed my throat as I tilted my head back slightly and his warm steaming breath fell against my skin.

On the radio, the song 'Take my breath away - Berlin' could be heard and it deepened the feeling with him even more.

He dragged his tongue over my throat, up over my chin, and embraced my lips again. I felt him press his crotch against my vagina, causing me to give a light moan against his lips. He got up on his knees and started to open his jeans as he looked down at me. Hungry to feel him inside me, I began to open my jeans as well, while maintaining eye contact with him.

He let his body fall over mine and the steaming kisses between us made our sexes rub against each other. Exploratory, he let his hand caress the inside of my thigh and against my vagina. Slowly he began to caress the outside of my panties and I could feel the fabric getting damp from my juices. He kissed me behind the ear and exhaled heavily as his crotch pressed his hand against my vagina.

No words could describe how much my body wanted him or the feeling I felt with him, and I think he felt the same way. Our bodies felt like one as they touched each other, and each movement amplified the feeling.

His finger teasingly began to pull my panties aside and I gave out a moan as he caressed my juices over my inner labia. He licked my lips and started kissing my throat again, down over my breasts while his finger played over my clitoris. Pleasure made me start moving my hip in gentle motions and he inserted his finger into my wet hole.

I lifted my chest and tilted my head back onto the pillow from his touch. Slowly I could feel his lips starting to kiss me down over my stomach and against my vagina. He positioned himself between my legs and slowly pulled off my panties before I felt him lean down and let his tongue lick over my labia. I grabbed the sheet and pressed my head hard against the pillow in pleasure.

Every movement his tongue made gave me shivers and his tight grip on my thighs increased every sensation. I let a hand dig into his hair, and I felt him run his nose over my clitoris before he started sucking on it. I couldn't hold back and moaned loudly in an orgasm that made my legs tremble. He crawled up over my body and kissed me with his wet lips from my juices. I let my toes grip his boxers and pulled them down his legs. His hard cock lay over my vagina, rubbing while we kissed each other.

He began to pull his cock over my labia and a deep gasp was heard from our lips as our sexes finally came together. We watch each other's panting mouths as he moves in gentle motions inside me and suddenly, he lifts us into a sitting position. He starts kissing my collarbone while I ride his hard cock, tilting my head back in pleasure.

His arms around my body are strong and I notice how he wants my body close to his, so our skin touches each other the whole time. He gasps against my throat, and I feel his tongue lick up against my chin. God, I'm about to come in another orgasm.

I notice how he starts to tense his body and his panting becomes more intense. I look down and make eye contact with him. He bites his lower lip hard while his grip on my body gets stronger and his eyes wander down to my moaning lips. I moan loudly in his face as his cock gives me an orgasm and he throws me down on the bed in one hasty motion, placing my legs over his shoulders.

He starts fucking me hard and I hear a deep moan leave his mouth. He pushes his cock far into me, keeping his hip still while filling my vagina with his cum.

Exhausted, he falls on me and I feel the sweat from his forehead against my skin. I stroke his hair and kiss his sweaty forehead as his arms hold me. For a brief moment, we lie like that and just let our pulse go down and recover our breath.

"You're amazing," he says in a deep voice, kissing my collarbone. I continue stroking his hair with a satisfied smile on my lips. "You are too," I said, watching as he raised his head to look at me. "Spend the time you have left with me."

His words made me emotional. I didn't want to leave him, not ever.

"I don't want anything else," I reply, feeling him kiss me tenderly. A lot could happen in five months, maybe we'd find that we didn't fit each other at all or maybe we'd discover lots of sides we hated in each other. Maybe we'd hate each other in five months or . . . Maybe we would love everything about each other and live with a broken heart for the rest of our lives.

 Maybe we would love everything about each other and live with a broken heart for the rest of our lives