Part 9

I was lying on the couch, lazily watching the TV as he sent another text message

I was lying on the couch, lazily watching the TV as he sent another text message. This time he wrote that he had cut himself and needed my help. I started writing to him that he could call the emergency center, but I deleted it and wrote that he could ask Alva to help him, but I deleted that too and just wrote 'Okay.'

I turned off the TV and went to the bedroom to find something suitable to wear. I grabbed my blue jeans and white T-shirt along with a pair of white sneakers.

I looked in the mirror before I was due to leave and thought maybe my hair wasn't styled but it didn't matter. I walked towards the door but hurried back to the mirror and pulled out the hair tie. I threw my hair forward and back up again. This was an effortless way to get some volume on your hair when there wasn't time to style it.

I started walking towards his apartment, fully aware that I shouldn't go there, so why did I? I've always heard that it's the blonde girls who are the dumb ones, so what about ginger?

I knocked on the door and waited for him to open, which he did after a few seconds. "You came," he said and for cutting himself I couldn't see any blood. "Yes, you said you needed my help."

He chuckled softly and massaged his neck. "Maybe I exaggerated a bit . . . I just wanted to see you," he said, biting his lower lip.

'Turn around and go home!'

"So, you didn't cut yourself?" I asked, tucking my hands into the back pockets of my jeans. He shook his head slightly and chuckled again. "Nope. . . I . . . I just wanted to see you and . . . My friend . . . Wanted me to invite you here."

His voice was so shaky, and it was as if he was talking in riddles. "Okay, sure. Are you going to invite me in?" He laughed briefly and let me pass him. "Of course."

'Damn he smells good.'

I took off my shoes and looked at him questioningly. "Right, maybe I should give you a hug," he said, wrapping his arms around me. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest. I could both feel and hear it. "We usually hug our guests in Sweden," he added, and I put my arms around him gently. "Okay, like this?" I asked, drawing in the scent of his perfume.

"Yes, just like this," he replied briefly, and we stood there in the hall with our arms around each other. I closed my eyes for a moment when I felt his nose in my hair and a shiver came when I felt his nose touch my neck.

I swallowed and felt my body craving for him. My nipples stiffened against the lace bra and my vagina contracted.

'Kiss me, William.′

"Wille, kom hon eller? a male voice was heard from the living room, and I pulled back instantly. "Ja, hon är här!" he replied, and I looked at him questioningly. "He asked if you had come, and I replied that you were here. C'mon, you're going to meet my best friend."

I tend to be sociable, but William's presence made me so nervous. His hair was messy, his black t-shirt sat tight against his muscular chest where a silver chain hung around his neck. His black jeans with the brown leather belt sat perfectly on his slender legs. My brain wandered off with my thoughts and I fantasized that William was tying my hands with the leather belt he was wearing and fucking me like I had never been fucked before.

"Viktor, this is Billie. Billie, this is my friend Viktor." He snapped me out of my mind, and I walked up to Viktor and hugged him because that's what they do in Sweden. I learned that today. "I like this girl already," said Viktor, hugging me back.

"Okay, that's enough. Billie, do you want beer?" I heard William say and I turned to face him. "I don't think I can stay tonight," I said even though I had all the time in the world. "Why? We don't have anything at the theater tomorrow." I saw William's inquiring eyes and I couldn't say no to him. "Fine, one beer."

I sat down on the couch and watched as Viktor scanned my body. I thought I recognized him but couldn't remember where until it hit me. He was the guy who walked into the café earlier today! "Weren't you the girl sitting with that guy in the café today?" asked Viktor as if reading my mind.

"Yes, I was! I also thought I recognized you." I said and we shared a laugh. William came to the couch and looked at us tensely. "What? Have you met me today? What guy were you sitting with?" he asked, handing me the beer.

"Chill Wille. We just saw each other from a distance," said Viktor, laughing at Williams' eager questions. "I had a coffee with my friend Dennis," I said, tasting the beer. "Is he some type of boyfriend or what?" came William with the next question, chuckling softly. "She just said they were friends," said Viktor, keeping a big smile on his face.

I must admit that William behaved strangely. Could it be that he was jealous? If so, there was only one way to find out.

I smiled at Viktor and couldn't deny that he was attractive, even though I preferred brown-haired people. "Do you live nearby?" I asked him, twisting my body towards him. "Norrmalm, so a few minutes from Östermalm. Do you live close by?" Viktor took a sip of beer and smiled softly. "Twenty minutes away," I said briefly, looking over my shoulder at William.

I could see him looking towards the TV but glanced towards our direction from time to time. If he was going to sit in a corner anyway and sulk, why did he make a desperate attempt to get me here?

 If he was going to sit in a corner anyway and sulk, why did he make a desperate attempt to get me here?