Part 21

I've been through a lot of embarrassing things, but I think this takes the price

I've been through a lot of embarrassing things, but I think this takes the price. I had to call Dennis and gossip about everything that had happened since yesterday afternoon on my way back home.

"Girl, stop holding on to the excitement. Tell me what you did," said Dennis, and I started giggling. "Guess who I slept with."

"Oh my God girl, don't tell me you slept with him! William?"

"I did!" I said excitedly with a big smile. "Oh C'mon, tell me. Was he as amazing as the first time?" I already knew that Dennis wanted to know everything, preferably in the smallest detail. "Even better. I swear, I've never had such good sex with anyone before," I told him, watching an elderly lady look at me as I passed her.

"I can't understand how you ended up with him again, after everything that happened the last time. What are you going to tell Alva when you meet her at the theater?" I waited to answer him until I entered the apartment. "She already knows. She caught us having sex in the shower just before I called you. But the thing is, they've broken up, a month ago. She told me that yesterday, so I'm a bit confused."

"Hold on. . . They broke up. So, what happened?"

I sat down on the couch and pulled my legs up. "I think they were arguing. I kind of ran off, it was such an uncomfortable situation."

"Gosh, what drama. How could Alva get into the apartment? You guys locked the door, didn't you, or were you two in such a hurry to bang each other?"

"She still had a key to his apartment," I said, sighing. I knew what Dennis was thinking and that thought struck me too. Maybe William was still seeing her, behind Viktor's back.

I probably talked for an hour with Dennis and not a sound from William. Maybe he spent the time comforting Alva and then had sex with her.

'Stop being jealous!'

Was I jealous? I wasn't jealous before we met. Now, every woman I see is more or less a potential threat. Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit.

There's a sudden knock on the door and I ask Dennis to wait on the phone while I check who it is. I left the phone on the couch and went to open the door. "Please hear me out. I understand if you're angry, but I promise, I had no idea she still had a key," he said as soon as I opened it.

I was thrilled to see him, but at the same time, a doubtful and anxious feeling filled me. I let him in and watched him as he kicked off his shoes. "Where's Alva?" I asked. "With Viktor. I called him and asked him to pick her up."

I went into the kitchen and crossed my arms as I looked at him. At that moment, I had forgotten Dennis on the phone. "Are you still sleeping with her?" I asked, hearing my voice tremble. "No, me and Alva haven't had sex since we broke up. Wait, did you think she came to have sex with me?"

"I don't know, maybe I had that thought for a moment," I replied, watching him walk up to me. "There's nothing between me and Alva anymore. I can't answer her, but I've moved on and want nothing else than to keep spending my time with you."

His hands embraced my face and my heart fluttered in my chest as he leaned down to kiss me. As we took another hold of each other's lips, I put my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his. He wraps his arms around me, and we move towards the bed, where we fall. You'd think we'd become two teenagers full of hormones, maybe we had, maybe we brought out these sides in each other.

"I want you," I whispered next to his ear as he kissed my neck. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and felt him press his crotch against my vagina. "How much do you want me?" he asks, sliding his hand up under my sweater.

"Feel for yourself." I took his hand and slid it into my jeans. Okay, I was wet. Wet and his reaction to it said it all. He inserted a finger inside me and began to finger fuck me in the confined space. I need to get protection if we are to continue like this, otherwise, I will undoubtedly be pregnant within a week.

An hour and a half later, I'm lying with my back to his chest, stroking his arms with my fingers. I feel him kiss my shoulder up to the back of my neck and I enjoy his touch. My body was so exhausted from the orgasms he had given me, and I think he was quite satisfied himself.

"Tell me something about you," he said, pulling his nose into my hair. "What do you want to know?"

"Do you have siblings? How is your relationship with your parents?"

"I have three sisters who are all older than me. Two of them are married and the third is expecting her first child in a few days. I guess we are like any other family, we have different opinions sometimes and argue, but what family doesn't argue with each other? My mother and I are close, my father is more difficult to talk to. They thought I was crazy to go to Sweden, but they are still supportive and can't wait for me to come back home."

"Are you longing to return?" His voice sounded suffocated. "Both yes and no. Of course, I miss my family, but . . ." I twisted my body to look at him. "But what?" he said, pulling a strand of hair from my face. "But I don't know if I'll be able to leave you," I said, feeling his lips embrace mine tenderly.

"I don't know if I'll be able to let you leave," he whispered against my mouth, taking another hold of my lips. There we were again, steaming kisses and lust rushing in our veins. How could we get to know each other more deeply if we couldn't even get off each other for five minutes?

 How could we get to know each other more deeply if we couldn't even get off each other for five minutes?